Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

After some internal struggle, I am now 99.999 % sure it is the 1/4 Threepio. :banana

that would be awesome that we finally will get C3PO PF. I hope we will be able to see some Clones PF at SDCC also.

Brant just told everyone in chat that the 3PO PF will not be released this month.

EDIT: Sounds like it's a C3PO bust that will be unveiled this month!

Brant just told everyone in chat that the 3PO PF will not be released this month.

EDIT: Sounds like it's a C3PO bust that will be unveiled this month!

Well the sneak pic is 99% 3PO so... now that we know it's not a PF I'm starting to think too that it will be a Lifesize or Legendary scale bust... even because i don't see a 12" figure soon with the soon to be released Medicom droids... anyway we'll see tomorrow... I would get both 1:1 bust or legendary scale... not the 12"...

A lifesized bust would kind of piss me off, considering how they screwed up 3PO's face on the life size figure.

I'm gonna go with Legendary Scale Bust. I agree that a Lifesize Bust would be a most odd choice at this point.

Lifesize bust? Might be left overs from the 1:1 for those of us that couldn't afford the fullsize.:clap:horror

Legendary Scale would be OK, 1/6 would be cool, PF would be better.

I'm still on the fence about whether to get the droids in PF, still it would have been awesome to see 3PO unveiled.

A lifesized bust would kind of piss me off, considering how they screwed up 3PO's face on the life size figure.

Maybe they learned from the mistake and the 1:1 bust will be better than the lifesize figure... we'll see

I'm still on the fence about whether to get the droids in PF, still it would have been awesome to see 3PO unveiled.

Yes it was a little bit of a let down when Brent said it wasn't going to be the PF.. anyway it will be up for preorder along with Artoo by the end of the year i think!

Maybe they learned from the mistake and the 1:1 bust will be better than the lifesize figure... we'll see

That's what I mean when I said it would piss me off. I have the life size figure, and it's got problems, include an inaccurate head. It would be kind of annoying to have them release a perfect life-size bust of him for a fraction of what I paid for the life-size figure. But of course it would be good for most people.

Attachments

• 20992.jpg
    20992.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20991.jpg
    20991.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 14

Man that sucks the head is inaccurate, that really is one of those things I would expect perfection for that price. What is wrong with it?

Oh, the eyes are wrong (they have a thick border around them that wasn't present on the original prop, which makes them look too big), and the number of indentations on his "halo" around the head is wrong. Admittedly, I knew about that before I bought it, but the more I think about it the more it bothers me. And some other issues related to quality control have partially soured me on it. It's still cool, but I shouldn't have to deal with things like this at that price point.

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have any pics? Is it very noticeable to the casual fan?

Back