Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

OH man...C-3PO PF would definitely make my day, but since there is no talk of R2 PF, Im not sure if this is ol' golden rod.

How about the white commlink from the Death Star as the exclusive? Or a removable magnetic droid remote control thingy the Jawas put on him and R2?

Someone mentioned it looks like Loki's helmet and I'm starting to wonder if it's a Loki PF and not 3PO.

I'm fairly sure it's C-3PO, but you never know I guess.

They said in chat that 3PO would be introduced VERY soon!

I do hope it's the 3PO PF and not another Marvel character... many Marvel announcement these days...

Someone mentioned it looks like Loki's helmet and I'm starting to wonder if it's a Loki PF and not 3PO.

I cannot imagine ANOTHER Marvel thing being put up for preorder, we need some SW love now. I did notice the stain in the image now that makes me think more it will be 3PO.

Sideshow, please make a duo base available. If anyone belongs together as much as the Bride and the Monster, it's these two droids! :lecture

It's part of Serpentors Air Chariot.

GIJoe_1986_Veh_Box_AirChariotMISBC8.jpg

It they're weathered and dirty (which I'm guessing based on the oil drip), I think a Tatooine base would be fitting. Imagine this on your shelf.

c3po.jpg

As far as i know they were producing both droids almost at the same time... even if 3PO started production a little earlier than Artoo It's fair to hope a connect base and i remember a not so old teaser pic showing the 3PO PF almost done and artoo next to him... the sneak pic is a gold armour with a oil rust drip... That is Threepio! I'm kinda sure!

Let's just hope they actually paint R2's panels, unlike how they are in that picture that everyone uses because it shows up on Google image search. :lol

Back