Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

These might be the first PFs I buy. I was interested in Jedi Luke, but the pose ruined it for me. If they keep the collection of poses in these pics, they will look great! Hopefully Sideshow will keep his head moveable in addition to the arms, so he doesn't always have to look down at R2.

I'd make R2 the exclusive on this one to guarantee a sell out and make it all the more valuable for those landing it.

I'd make R2 the exclusive on this one to guarantee a sell out and make it all the more valuable for those landing it.

That would probably be the exclusive of the year, actually probably the best exclusive. I bet they sell him separate though to rake in all of that cash.

Why would you make R2 the exclusive :horror
They would be crazy to do that. Why make one expensive exclusive if you can make two expensive PF's ;)

I can't think of any decent exclusives for this. Unless they do something cool and have a duo base like they did for the Bride and the Monster. :yess:

Is it going to be spare-leg needs polished version, or nice shiney we just beat the empire version?

Is it going to be spare-leg needs polished version, or nice shiney we just beat the empire version?

That looks like an oil drip on the sneak, so I'm guessing he'll be the weathered version.

Can't wait! :rock

I just hope we won't have to wait like a year for R2.

I'm hoping its the C-3PO premium format. I'd get that!

WOW, I'm hoping this is 3P0! I believe SS mentioned something about trying to release the droids very close to one another, so hopefully it won't be a year for R2. Would be amazing if he was Sunday's announcement and we could see the 2 of them together at SDCC! :rock

And 1/6 versions generally follow their PF counterpart fairly closely... especially after saying we'll see 1/6 IG-88 in 2010.

Maybe the droids are finally here and we just don't know it yet.

I am going to be very sad if this isn't C-3PO....come on Sideshow I want to order SOMETHING this month.

I can't think of that sneak being of anything else, but you never know with Sideshow.

Back