Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Video made me want to buy them all over again :)

I usually don't enjoy videos with no commentary but yours was very well done. NICE!

Thanks for commenting! When I started doing videos it was just a way for me to help fellow collectors look at statues from all angles if they were still undecided about purchasing.

I started putting a little more effort into making them more interesting. I still don't talk in my videos because I'm actually pretty shy and I don't really think I have much to offer by way of commentary. ;)

Thanks for commenting! When I started doing videos it was just a way for me to help fellow collectors look at statues from all angles if they were still undecided about purchasing.

I started putting a little more effort into making them more interesting. I still don't talk in my videos because I'm actually pretty shy and I don't really think I have much to offer by way of commentary. ;)
I'm the same and don't talk in my videos.....sorry folks.

My channel is dieseltya

Hello C3PO/R2D2 PF collectors!

I missed the boat in getting this set from SS, and my current order status with them is "Reservation Submitted". So my question to you folks is, whether I should cancel it and look for it online, or wait and hope that it converts soon. And if you suggest the latter, from your experience, when do you think it will convert?

Thanks in advance.

Hello C3PO/R2D2 PF collectors!

I missed the boat in getting this set from SS, and my current order status with them is "Reservation Submitted". So my question to you folks is, whether I should cancel it and look for it online, or wait and hope that it converts soon. And if you suggest the latter, from your experience, when do you think it will convert?

Thanks in advance.

There is no doubt in my mind that these will be available from SS again in the near future. It's still on the site as a waitlist item after all this time so in my mind that's a sure fire give away.

Everybody said we were wrong when we said they would do it with the Vader and Kenobi mythos and look what happened. It's just a matter of time.

As well as that one was done you did not need to talk. The visuals said all that was needed to be said.

Will Sideshow re-release this set?
Ben Kenobi Mythos was suddenly available for a while.

Kenobi was only available again because they finished the ES. They didn't produce "more" of him. That said, this is a LE item and could become available agin provided the demand is there.

I'd bet money that they'll re-release the regulars.

I don't think SS has ever re-released statues that had a fixed edition size, I know they have done variants (change the color of the statue) but I really can't see how they could do a variant of the Obi-Wan statue, not to mention the blow back they will get from the people who bought one of the 2000 statues they made. I'm not going to say it can never happen but I would be really surprised if it did...

Was there a set addition size on this piece? Like the Stormtrooper I thought this was a "limited Addition" they keep making more of those. The combat endoskull is the same way.

Sorry guys, for some reason I thought I was in the Obi-Wan thread... guess I'm getting senile in my old age :)

Ya the regular version of C-3PO and R2-D2 have an open edition size, I wouldn't be surprised to see another batch of them come in sometime in the future...

Ya the regular version of C-3PO and R2-D2 have an open edition size, I wouldn't be surprised to see another batch of them come in sometime in the future...

With EP VII coming and the droids being featured... All things OT will have a resurgence... I would bet any amount these will be up for sale again. Plus I know peeps at Sideshow ;)

With EP VII coming and the droids being featured... All things OT will have a resurgence... I would bet any amount these will be up for sale again. Plus I know peeps at Sideshow ;)

Well at least we have someone credible speaking in here it sounds.

Well at least we have someone credible speaking in here it sounds.

I try dude... I hear a lot of things from the people I know, I only post when I hear the same thing more than once. And this is one of those times... I was just told we hadn't seen the last of them yet. So I am pretty confident it'll happen.

Back