Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review DarthChris. :) You'd think that Sideshow could have just made the restraining bolt a fixed piece and then used that as the light switch instead of having the remove the face plate.

I've just bought these 2 myself from a member on here. Hoping to have them both sometime this week.

Thanks, Sithlord75! :)

Yea. That would have been a very great idea. But then they'd need to do something else for the EX anyways, since they don't come with the restraining bolt.

Congrats, on getting them! Share your thoughts once they arrive. :)

Yea. That would have been a very great idea. But then they'd need to do something else for the EX anyways, since they don't come with the restraining bolt.

actually, they did come with the restrainingbolts, even though it makes no sense to display them with those.

ss_3popf_rb.jpg

Call me a crazy mofo guys...:lol but I've gone and commissioned ANOTHER custom 'Yavin' themed base for my R2/Threepio Exclusive PF :cuckoo: :lol :lol as much as I still love my original custom base, in the end I wanted to get closer still, to the Kotobukiya 1/5 scale Droids base...

buhetu6a.jpg

and this time I think it's finally there :) More updates to follow as I've yet to receive it inhand but for now here is teaser pic ;)

byna3are.jpg

And of course, this was my original custom base I had built which I'll be having no use for...it'll be a totally unique one of a kind base so some lucky owner of the Droids Exclusive PF may indeed end up with this in their collection! :rock

usepujuz.jpg

you're crazy dude!

I don't have the exclusive version (yet) but am interested in buying your first base. shoot me a pm when you're ready to sell it.

Look forward to the final pics. Your first base was well done, although it always looked very "marbly." The sneek-peek you have shown looks to have done away with that.

I'm sure it will look fantastic.

Back