Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think SS will get another batch in, might be several months for the factories to make them, but since it's an open edition like the stormtrooper which has been around forever odds are they will get more in. You could shoot SS a email and ask them if they have more on the way...

I just called SS and they did confirm they are sold out of these guys, I even mentioned the stormtrooper as being re-released as an example. They said with limited editions, no new batches are made as it is just them selling old stock. Damn, I couldn't take advantage of this great set as I had too much on my plate. Guess I have to wait for the next version as BBTS is sold out.

Thanks for bringing up the Stormtrooper, I keep forgetting to order him, figure I better get him while he's in stock, could be the last batch SS has of them..

I just called SS and they did confirm they are sold out of these guys, I even mentioned the stormtrooper as being re-released as an example. They said with limited editions, no new batches are made as it is just them selling old stock. Damn, I couldn't take advantage of this great set as I had too much on my plate. Guess I have to wait for the next version as BBTS is sold out.

You might be able to snag a good price on ebay.

Hey guys,

Just got this in yesterday. I'm pretty excited about it. I think this set is a must for any Star Wars fan. Here are a few pics I snapped. Enjoy!

droids1_zps21a2c178.jpg

droids2_zps5b49dcb5.jpg

droids3_zps4ed8eb4e.jpg

droids5_zps6582398c.jpg

droids4_zpsae560d0e.jpg

droids6_zps563dad65.jpg

droids7_zps1235b6f4.jpg

droids8_zps93b87bb4.jpg

droids9_zpsf1d026dc.jpg

droids10_zps016bb7bf.jpg

droids11_zpsd57eed80.jpg

droids12_zps2bbfa11e.jpg

Dude, thanks for the pics! Glad you picked these up! Truly a magnificent set. This is my only StarWars representation in my collection and likely ever will be.

Congrats on the purchase. Echoing that this truly is a must have... the reg is better than the exclusive.

To those who were having 2nd thoughts just because this was tagged as Open ES... i feel bad for you ;)

Back