Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always browsed these two on SS website now when I want them they're all sold out :slap never fails..

Just snagged the last one. It's back to Sold Out. Lucky to have ordered this! Sorry if someone missed out. I was on BTSS this morning and it was available so I figured I'd get it during my lunch break. I checked backed and noticed it was sold out so I kept refreshing and it was back in stock!

I still think SS will get another batch in, might be several months for the factories to make them, but since it's an open edition like the stormtrooper which has been around forever odds are they will get more in. You could shoot SS a email and ask them if they have more on the way...

Hey guys. I have just received these pairs. There are 2 dents on C-3PO face, left side of his forehead and left side of his chin. Is it supposed to be like this?

image.jpg

Hey guys. I have just received these pairs. There are 2 dents on C-3PO face, left side of his forehead and left side of his chin. Is it supposed to be like this?

View attachment 110969

yes it is

Phew..... Thanks for confirming. I thought I received a damaged one :lol

:r2d2line

:lol infact I was watching A New Hope the other day and noticed in one of the scenes that he had the dent on the forehead...think it was when threepio was talking with Luke when they were trapped in the garbage unit...;) although the Exclusive version doesn't have it obviously as they were made to look all shiny and new for the Yavin medal ceremony. Still, nice attention to detail from Sideshow :)

Back