Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what I was thinking.. thanks for getting back to me about this ! :)

Ah yeah I scored a perfect set for retail at Ottawa Comiccon

Attachments

• 20140510_204511.jpg
    20140510_204511.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,422
Been a week and I am still awed at how awesome this set is. Pricey... probably overpriced (star wars tax) but they look ripped straight out of EPIV.

I'm all about the dirty look they have in throughout SW, but no matter what set you have, this is definitely a must-buy PF for any SW fan. They are a great pair, just as they should be.

Yep... you can also buy them for the same price at BBTS.com, I believe they still have them in stock. It's where I got mine.

I'm not convinced that we will see any more produced after the current stock is gone, so I wouldn't hesitate if they are in stock now.

Another thing to remember is SS is gearing up for SW VII and there will be a big push for that which will lower the odds they make these available again.

Wait Sideshow!! There's still more I want to see from the OT before you move on! :gah:

Supposedly, Disney is going to make a push with OT merchandise to get it back on people's minds before they switch over to VII. Hoping SS will give us a few OT PF in that time - new Han, Bespin Lando along with some others. :pray:

Hey guys,

Just bit the bullet and purchased the last available "standard stock". I'm looking forward to pairing the droids with my Mythos collections!

Back