Bumblebee Spin off Movie: 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from seeing Bumblebee. It was Good! The opening scene on Cybertron had me losing my ****. Also a great choice of 80s music thru out the movie. I'd def watch it again.

Do they show G1 Megatron?

Do they show G1 Megatron?

I don't think they did. There were so many recognizable bots. All of them looked liked more detailed versions of their 80s cartoon selfs. Even Arcee was legit.

Optimus has some cool lil fight scenes in there too

no g1 megatron, all the others looked amazing though. This really felt like a reboot than a prequel and I really hope they continue with these films in this new style

Yea, I seriously was hollering at the screen during those Cybertron scenes. I want a whole movie with that! lol
The Triple Changers were pretty Dope too

So are we actually getting a good transfomers movie? Is this the same director that is doing Birds of Prey?

no g1 megatron, all the others looked amazing though. This really felt like a reboot than a prequel and I really hope they continue with these films in this new style

Sounds awesome. I really like the last trailer and the transformers designs. I hope they do stay with the same looks if this movie does well. I am looking forward to watching it.

I'd definitely say it sounds like a Soft Reboot... even Age of Extinction felt a bit like that. The last two Bay movies are certainly a different feel to the first three.

Nothing wrong with a soft reboot if they give us good movies. Do not let Bay anywhere near Lobo.

I’m not one for remakes but I’d like to see them remake The Transformers: The Movie beat for beat with this live action style.

Bummed about no Megatron but I’m curious to see how Arcee looks. Does she have more of a humanoid face?

Back