Bumblebee Spin off Movie: 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not one for remakes but I’d like to see them remake The Transformers: The Movie beat for beat with this live action style.

Bummed about no Megatron but I’m curious to see how Arcee looks. Does she have more of a humanoid face?

Their faces were still metallic but more humanoid like the G1 versions. Arcee looks DOPE! I hope Prime 1 does statues of these designs.
The other Bots I think I saw G1 versions of during the Cybertron fight were Cliffjumper, Prowl, Wheeljack, Ironhide, Jazz, Kup, Rachet, Brawn. There were more lol

First 5 minutes made me want to see sequels, it was rad and - movie overall was really solid. I was disappointed that the director didn’t stay the course at the end of the scene overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge though, weakened for me a lot of the rhetoric around this movie. But the next scene was awesome!

Bring on the next one! Or even better a prequel to Bumblebee!!

I wouldn't mind statues of these movie transformers. At least they look more like the cartoon versions ...and not so much bayformers.

Bring on the next one! Or even better a prequel to Bumblebee!!

Wait, I thought this was already a prequel? You want a prequel to the prequel?

But I'd be in for a statue of Prime from this movie. Or even just a DLX ThreeA figure of Prime, Starscream, and Soundwave because the BB one is awesome but I have no interest in that.

Wait, I thought this was already a prequel? You want a prequel to the prequel?

But I'd be in for a statue of Prime from this movie. Or even just a DLX ThreeA figure of Prime, Starscream, and Soundwave because the BB one is awesome but I have no interest in that.

Would love to see a trilogy based on Optimus and Megatrons rise to leadership / power and the start of the Cybertronian war. No humans.

I loved it.
Bumblebee rocked! Now that’s how Transformers movies should be done!
👍🏻😊
Excellent movie!!! Huge thumbs up and finally they designed them right. Loved it.

SPOILERS BELOW

I love gen 1 and watched the cartoons all the time back in 1984. I wasn’t familiar with the two Decepticons that were hunting Bumblebee. Who were they?

Loved seeing all the classics in thst opening scene though, want more for sure!

I had low expectations but it was just ok for me. A two hour movie with about 20 min of cool Transformers action, that you can actually see for once which was good. But the rest of tre movie was flat to me. You got beat over the head so many times that this girl misses her father who died and Bumblebee is literally a cute pet who’s every move is to get an “awwww” reaction from the audience. It’s not as empty as a Bay movie but it’s not like the bar was set that highly to begin with.

Best part though is the entire movie sets up things from the first movie but then the very end scene just changes everything. But whoever, just give me a Prime figure as well as everyone on the Cybertron battle and I won’t complain.

Back