Bumblebee Spin off Movie: 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have no idea what they have planned for this thing, but at least Bumblebee finally looks like he's supposed to.

It'd be funny if this movie was the definitive transformers movie fans wanted all along.

To preface :

A) I was never a Transformers kid growing up. I was MOTU and GI Joe man (boy) all the way. And if I was focusing on transforming robots, I was a Go-Bots kid. (Ducks thrown trash.)

B) I haven't seen any Transformers movie. I wasn't interested to begin with, and they looked horrible. I have only been on the ride at Universal, and it was basically the Spider-Man ride except awful.

While so much info makes this seem laughable, it is also a movie unencumbered (holy crap, got that right first try) by giant box office expectations, has a different crew, and can do weird stuff.

Best case scenario - it's the Transformers equivalent of : "that guy from 10 Things I hate about you???", "what is this, disco-era X-Men" or "The DCU sucks, and they want to make a Wonder Woman movie? Good luck!"

Worst case scenario - it's not good, and presumably fits in with the rest of the Transformers quality.

Since this is based in the 80s, I wonder how good or bad the soundtrack will be. You know there's going to be a scene where the lead is on a date at a drive in and Bee starts to play "Like a Virgin" on the radio.

Hopefully we see a proper soundwave. These movie don't care about continuity. Hell I would t be surprised if they pulled an xmen and soft rebooted from this movie.

Can you guys see him in this film

Because I can't but he's going to be in it anyway :slap

Re: Bumblebee (2018)

Not sure how to feel. As a Transformer fan I haven't had a good movie since the 1986 film. I did however enjoy the first Bayformers for what it was. I got so disinterested with the franchise, I didn't watch the last two. Or even know how the last few end. So hopefully this is much superior from the Bayformer stuff. I also love that Bumble Bee is an actual Bug like in G1 and Starscream transforms similarly to how he did in the original cartoons.

I have a feeling this might end up being the best Transformers movie made yet. IF they only focus on Bee and the girl and their bond then it can end up being a really good movie

Has a really strong iron giant mixed with short circuit vibe.

Begun, the transformers prequel era has.

But it’s a movie no one asked for just like Solo... however I foresee it doing fairly decently even if not crossing a billion like some of the others.

Has a really strong iron giant mixed with short circuit vibe.

Begun, the transformers prequel era has.

But it’s a movie no one asked for just like Solo... however I foresee it doing fairly decently even if not crossing a billion like some of the others.

thats exactly why it can be really good

also seeing John Cena makes this for me more interesting specially if hes the bad guy

Official movie poster revealed:

(JamieR-PT)__HerbieFullyLoaded(1).jpg

Bring back the Camaro!

Looks like it might be decent.

Bet solo Bumblebee out grosses Solo....

Looks actually good unlike the bayformer films. This may be a winner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back