Game of Thrones spin-off starring Jon Snow (HBO)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fifty5alpha

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Apparently Kit Harrington will return to service in a new spin-off of the original series, which will take place after the events of the final season.
We could find in addition to Jon Snow, Arya Stark, Sansa Stark as characters.
If this project materializes I can't wait to see it šŸ˜Š
And you what do you think ? With the ending open when Jon Snow heads north of the wall, one would expect a sequel to be possible.

No.

1655475679261.png

Apparently Kit Harrington will return to service in a new spin-off of the original series, which will take place after the events of the final season.
We could find in addition to Jon Snow, Arya Stark, Sansa Stark as characters.
If this project materializes I can't wait to see it šŸ˜Š
And you what do you think ? With the ending open when Jon Snow heads north of the wall, one would expect a sequel to be possible.
Based on what was produced for seasons seven and eight of GoT, my confidence levels for this is low.
That said, it is HBO, so if they bring in talent who aren't D&D and are actually interested in not rushing the story, it could be good.

I thought Jon was explored really well. Twice, considering he died.

I don't feel I need to see more of the same with Jon in a new series. The free folk aren't the most interesting lot and their territory, though vast, is limited in appeal. Jon's a bit of a boy scout too, which gets boring to a point.

If they were to take one character from the original GoT to follow on with... I'd say Tyrion. Not that I want that show either, just saying he'd be the most interesting character to follow because he's flawed, funny, clever and could get kidnapped and all kinds of crazy things.

They've shown they can't write a story to save their lives. Unless GRR Martin writes if for them, it's not worth it

I will say that if its those two writer/producers again, then yeah they are good at adapting, not so good at original material.

They really should find themselves something new.

I didn't think he would have been interested in reprising the role again, he was ready to move on when it finished.

I'd rather see a resurrected Daenerys with Drogon tbh.

Back