Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I'm gonna also try the oil paint wash. From what I've seen it looks really good as well.

Still need a little tweaking but almost done with the cockpit.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 312
Best kit to practice weathering techniques on?

Go with the $20 Revell Snap-Tite Falcon:

For the price, oddly, the worse you make it look, the better it turns out.

The hold.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 281
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 283
That's the great thing about it really. You can do $60 a month for two years or $120 a month for one year.
The interior stuff is well done but the exterior is phenomenal, and it's actually an easy build.

My last monthly subscription is shipping soon, along with the wall bracket.

I have a ton of aftermarket parts ready to go and probably a few others to order, before beginning the daunting task of building this one up.

I have. Will been waiting over three months for my "subscription " months 7-8. I loved this but Deags horrid customer support and lack of parts makes this quite the ordeal.

I have. Will been waiting over three months for my "subscription " months 7-8. I loved this but Deags horrid customer support and lack of parts makes this quite the ordeal.

I got aggravated with CS this week because I called and said that I'm almost halfway done with my year subscription, but I've been waiting on Month 3 since August and if nobody still knows when it's coming. So just refund me for that batch, or roll that money over for my Jan month, and I'll just get the issues (#9-12) from HLK.com since it'll come out to the same price and they said they can't. Ridiculous.

So pissed!

To anyone here in the states I would avoid this company and its "subscription " at all costs. I am almost $600 in on the Falcon's one year subscription and have been waiting four months, FOUR MONTHS for pack 7. Endless calls to CS and emails gets me nowhere. Got so frustrated I asked for a full refund since they are not keeping up their end of the "subscription ", nope they will not refund at all.

But amazingly they offered the full kit over Xmas with a $200 discount, hey how about taking care of us people that are already invested first????

Some issues get back ordered. I was stalled out one month, the first time and most recently 4 months. Once the hiccup is over things go smoothly again.

So pissed!

To anyone here in the states I would avoid this company and its "subscription " at all costs. I am almost $600 in on the Falcon's one year subscription and have been waiting four months, FOUR MONTHS for pack 7. Endless calls to CS and emails gets me nowhere. Got so frustrated I asked for a full refund since they are not keeping up their end of the "subscription ", nope they will not refund at all.

But amazingly they offered the full kit over Xmas with a $200 discount, hey how about taking care of us people that are already invested first????
If they aren't responding call your CC have all the charges reversed. That will get their attention.

Back