BRUCE LEE Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that idea...of $1000 with an ES of 250

only the die-hard fan will pay it :) like me :) I'll take a low ES of Bruce Lee over Iron Man anyday! I would like to be one of the few in the world to own the ultimate holy grail of Bruce Lee statue.

-Negative Zone Game of Death Bruce Lee
-Stealth Fists of Fury Bruce Lee
-Grey Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee

When will the pre-ordering start.

I'm not home tomorrow evening. I hope it will be on saturday :)

Dirty Sock... the Pre-order will start during the newsletter... probably tonight around 9:15-10:00 PST. (sideshow time)

I'd like to say you could wait till Saturday... but I would't count on it. Of course the waitlist would be a sure thing.

I've notied stuff being up well before the newsletter gets out. I've been checking repeatedly after I get home at 6:30 from night class and stuff is coming out as early as 8PM PST. I say just keep on refreshing the site as soon as you can get to it after 6PM PST.

Well it's 8:40pm here now (CET)
I guess I've to go for a regular :D and probably put myself on a wait list

Oh the things I do for my wife :angelsmil

it's 6:30PM PDT...and nothing. :( I'll be back in 30 minutes for dinner :)

Someone reserve me on okay....

7191_press06-001.jpg

WTF!!!
:monkey2

random chinese guy?????

no ex... who cares when it doesn't even look like BRUCE.. The Master!!! :(

well I'll stick with Enterbay.

How da hell did Sideshow allow this?

Oh well..no Bruce Lee for me...EnterBay is a piece of doll...and I don't collect doll.

Last edited:
Definitely picking this up at my local store to start a relationship with them. Pose is frakkin awesome, but the face is a bit off. But who cares, so sick looking. Can't wait to see if there will be an EX!

Back