BRUCE LEE Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7191_press03-001.jpg

the pose is freaking sweet!!!!!! But who is that!!!??!?!?!??!

who the ^^^^ is that? that looks nothing like bruce lee, enterbay's bruce lee is thousand times better than this piece of goran waste, hell, even medi's version looks better. :mad:

Last edited:
Ugh! I really think SSC didn't do their homework on this one. First, why didn't
they choose a version of Bruce from one of his movies? An "Enter The Dragon" Bruce would've been awesome. Second, besides the likeness being way off, the expression on his face is just too bland. Bruce was all about the look. The eyes! Has anyone at SSC ever seen a Bruce Lee movie?! Oh well. :(

Eric

Nicely put Agent23!!! lol

Thank-you. I'm not trying to be a wiseguy. It just baffles me. How a piece like Aragorn, Anakin, or Indiana Jones come out perfect then two legends: Elvis Presley and Bruce Lee come out like this. It's an insult to these entertainment icons, in my opinion.

I hate to be so blunt. But, these are 2 pieces I planned on buying (Elvis and B. Lee) but, they are both disappointments and I am skipping them.

I know.. All I can do is Laugh. Bruce Lee is very important to me... but this is terrible.

Thank-you. I'm not trying to be a wiseguy. It just baffles me. How a piece like Aragorn, Anakin, or Indiana Jones come out perfect then two legends: Elvis Presley and Bruce Lee come out like this. It's an insult to these entertainment icons, in my opinion.

I hate to be so blunt. But, these are 2 pieces I planned on buying (Elvis and B. Lee) but, they are both disappointments and I am skipping them.

It's because Trevor or Andy didn't sculpt this :lol

Thank-you. I'm not trying to be a wiseguy. It just baffles me. How a piece like Aragorn, Anakin, or Indiana Jones come out perfect then two legends: Elvis Presley and Bruce Lee come out like this. It's an insult to these entertainment icons, in my opinion

Must be a "priority" thing with Sideshow. SW & Indy=big money for Sideshow.

Everything else is less important and therefore bad sculpts like Chan Lee and horse teeth Elvis get by.

:dunno

Makes no sense.

yeah, but, if you remember Chase a couple Toy-Fairs back Elvis p.f. was all the buzz on how it was gonna make its debut there.

So, there was alot of emphasis put on it. It was a major flop, and since then the Musicians line is basically dead.

Sucks too. I wanted all 4 Beatles. SS should of started the line off with Paul, John, Ringo, and George over Kiss.

:mad:

Back