BRUCE LEE Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for an "Enter the Dragon" version myself, but who am I kidding, I'll just buy more LOTR anyway!

Point is they'll do both. :D Maybe dios too.

I wouldn't mind, let's say, a Trevor Grove sculpted 1/6 BL Fig.

I just don't see the 1/6th being very good...unless you only have him wearing his shirts. The buck or even prometheus bodies would not do Lee any justice at all to have him shirtless....

Awesome. SSC has the Lee license. 1/6 can't be far behind.:D

Do we know if Sideshow just got this license again, or have they been keeping the license going since doing the Little Big Heads, Bobble Head, and Action Figures from a few years ago?

Cool. I already have an Enterbay Bruce, so I might have to pass on this (sadly). It's guaranteed that Enterbay will produce more BL figures, so I wanna keep my budget open for those.

But if the SS likeness is accurate, who knows? I might just break down and get it. And let's hope the PF has limited articulation.

Hey guys, just a question, Does sideshow charge you a penalty fee for canceling a pre-order item?...I will pre-order this, but may have to cancel if i can't afford it down the road, but i dont want to be charged for canceling...

Hey guys, just a question, Does sideshow charge you a penalty fee for canceling a pre-order item?...I will pre-order this, but may have to cancel if i can't afford it down the road, but i dont want to be charged for canceling...

No cancellation fees unless you use FLEXPay option. Order away!

it depends, if you choose a regular payment, then no

but if you choose flex pay (payments) they charge you according to how early you cancel..

could be $20-60, depending when you cancel.

might have to get me one of these!!! bruce lee is that man!!! maybe this will kickstart a legends of kung-fu lineup. count me in for Jackie, Jet, and of course the Chuck.

PF >>>>>> 1/6
Bruce Lee >>>>>>> JetLi, Jackie Chan, etc.

================================
Bruce Lee PF

I think this PF should have a MRSP of 600.

Why not? I mean these Bruce Lee fans are nuts! They'll pay upwards to 300 dollars for a 12" figure, so by that logic, SideShow could sell this PF for 600 and it should sell out, even with an ES of 1,000 units. :monkey3

I like that idea...of $1000 with an ES of 250

only the die-hard fan will pay it :) like me :) I'll take a low ES of Bruce Lee over Iron Man anyday! I would like to be one of the few in the world to own the ultimate holy grail of Bruce Lee statue.

I think this PF should have a MRSP of 600.

Why not? I mean these Bruce Lee fans are nuts! They'll pay upwards to 300 dollars for a 12" figure, so by that logic, SideShow could sell this PF for 600 and it should sell out, even with an ES of 1,000 units. :monkey3

Shut your mouth. :lol

One outta the blue from Sideshow. :rock. Wont argue, wont ask for more, just sit back and soak it in for a while. Ahhhhhhh

Shut your mouth. :lol

One outta the blue from Sideshow. :rock. Wont argue, wont ask for more, just sit back and soak it in for a while. Ahhhhhhh

If Creecher orders it, make it $800.00. He's foolish enough to pay that price. His insanity is your gain SideShow!

Or what you could do is when Creecher clicks the submit purchase button you constantly say, sorry, page is down, and raise the price and keep doing it until he stops going for it. See where he settles. Maybe you could get him into the 4 digits. :duh

Back