BRUCE LEE Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2 I wish. Keep it up bright spark. Tomorrow night is lotto night, then we'll see. :monkey5 Lotto is my only salvation. I work in toilets for a job, and I don't need to come here and put up with your crap as well. As if I didn't suffer from depression enough. Now off to the Enterbay thread. Yeah, up yours. :monkey5:lol

:monkey2 I wish. Keep it up bright spark. Tomorrow night is lotto night, then we'll see. :monkey5 Lotto is my only salvation. I work in toilets for a job, and I don't need to come here and put up with your crap as well. As if I didn't suffer from depression enough. Now off to the Enterbay thread. Yeah, up yours. :monkey5:lol

Since you're rich in the toilet industry, could you buy me a EnterBay Bruce Lee so I can see in hand why this is worth the money? *hides*

Keep on smiling laughing boy. While you smirk, the prices keep rising. Btw, I did buy you an Enterbay Bruce Lee, but I decided to keep it for myself. I need more than turds to cling to in this otherwise drab existence. I can send you a turd. Iffen you like. :D

Keep on smiling laughing boy. While you smirk, the prices keep rising. Btw, I did buy you an Enterbay Bruce Lee, but I decided to keep it for myself. I need more than turds to cling to in this otherwise drab existence. I can send you a turd. Iffen you like. :D

These are going up?

My LCS can order one for 199. I really like the Jet-Li.

Here's one I prepared earlier.

AnimatedPooSteamingCLR.gif

These are going up?

My LCS can order one for 199. I really like the Jet-Li.
Talk to me. Which one? I scored the Jet li for $150. Most pleased with that. Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmm. Delicious. So Which Bruce you on about?

Okay, okay, alrighty then. Sideshow. Yes, I'm a talkin' to yoooou. How about tellin' us who sculpted this Premium Figure, let alone format? It's lookin' superbo. So far, so good, and I'm bettin' it's even better. But Eli has me worried. How much green for the mean man o machine? As with all things, there is a group of collectors that will embrace this item, and there are those that won't. What about the edition size? Too soon to say, eh? How about telling us how long you are going to string this one out for, or how long you estimate before it is ready to ship out? At least will next weeks newsletter reveal more?

Your silence is making my ears ring.

The various Enterbay Bruce Lees are currently the finest 1/6 figures PERIOD so unless they poached Arnie Kim from Enterbay I think there's little chance that 1/6 versions from SSC would be of a similar standard and I doubt the PF will be the "ultimate" Bruce Lee collectible either.

It's not intended to be the ultimate Bruce Lee figure. It's supposed to be a quality for the money rendition, that we have the highest hopes for, as a piece to add to our collections. Bruce Lee is, in my opinion, a uniquely stunning martial artist, who as a Sideshow Premium Format figure, offers me something instantly recogniseable, impacting on my life, is a stand alone piece, whatever you have in your collection, whichever form he takes, be it 8inch, 12 inch, 18 inch or better. Piece, that Sideshow, being the foremost and most formative developer of sculpted likenesses, is about to reveal as a hall mark piece, like so many they have done before. The Premium Format figure, though historically not their own, has bridged the gap, and Sidehow has made Premium Format their flagship, in so many areas, in a relatively short time. What is it, something like 200 detailed items. The sneak preview is looking good. That's what they do. So, while I'm excited at the prospect, I'll play the game, and hold back my anticipation, but I'm stoked. They took this on knowing Enterbay had that part of the field covered, and with all the other more immediate items taking focus, they could attack this icon at their leisure. This would have been a piece they could reveal anytime and still get the desired result.

I am so excited for this one!! i nearly almost fainted seeing this!!! i can not wait to see the face sculpter, this really is a must have for anyone!!!

Wow, didn't see this one coming!
This is a must have for me, just hope they nail the facesculpt!
Will display nicely with my Enterbay Bruce's. :) :D

Yeah I'm definitely getting this one! I've been away for awhile. I moved from Detroit in 9/08 to Las Vegas. I was even contemplating of selling my collection away but SS kept making too many awesome pieces. I ended getting the Thing, pre-ordered Indy and now I HAVE to have this Bruce Lee PF. BTW, has anyone heard that Cinemaquette making their version of Bruce Lee? I remember a couple of San Diego Comic cons ago seeing a list of up and coming products and Bruce was on their list.

I didn't realize that insane asylums let crazies use the internet. Wow...

Speaking of Creecher of course.

hehehehehe

I am safe where I am Aussie bro! hehe

If it looks great I'll get it. If it looks ok or good I'll pass. Looking at the ETD ones I have in front of me I have serious doubts how SS will produce a better looking image of Bruce.

Back