BRUCE LEE Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it looks great I'll get it. If it looks ok or good I'll pass. Looking at the ETD ones I have in front of me I have serious doubts how SS will produce a better looking image of Bruce.

We can already see the lower part of the face and it looks exactly like Bruce.

So, am I the only one that find EnterBay funny? I find it hilarious....look at him LOL....looks like he got something up his a$$ LOL.

I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh. Someone please give him a chair to sit down. Please don't use this pose. LOL. Sideshow is going to blow this one away to dust.

just my laughing opinion.

brucey010pu7.jpg

Last edited:
So, am I the only one that find EnterBay funny? I find it hilarious....look at him LOL....looks like he got something up his a$$ LOL.

I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh. Someone please give him a chair to sit down. Please don't use this pose. LOL. Sideshow is going to blow this one away to dust.

just my laughing opinion.

brucey010pu7.jpg

Youre obviously VERY uninformed. Judging someone's inability to pose a figure properly and blaming it on an awesome figure. No Sideshow figure will ever come close to the quality and coolness of ANY enterbay figure.

And YES your opinion is very laughable

Youre obviously VERY uninformed. Judging someone's inability to pose a figure properly and blaming it on an awesome figure. No Sideshow figure will ever come close to the quality and coolness of ANY enterbay figure.

And YES your opinion is very laughable

Chill out Mate

I think you are taking this way too serious. The Enterbay Bruce Lee is an amazing figure and in some shots around it comes across as being very lifelike. But we all have to agree that this particular shot is funny. It is not a go at the photographer who posed this figure, it is just one of those funny pictures that pop up from time to time. Just like the famous Medicom "thrust" it can sometimes make the figure come across differently.

Don't take it so personal, and there is no need for the usual insults as well.

Chill out Mate

I think you are taking this way too serious. The Enterbay Bruce Lee is an amazing figure and in some shots around it comes across as being very lifelike. But we all have to agree that this particular shot is funny. It is not a go at the photographer who posed this figure, it is just one of those funny pictures that pop up from time to time. Just like the famous Medicom "thrust" it can sometimes make the figure come across differently.

Don't take it so personal, and there is no need for the usual insults as well.

I think you need to stop stalking me and go hang out with customfig. I have no interest in your opinion to ANY matter. thank you and don't come again.

For everyone else here except you, I'm not insulting anyone, im making a point that the figure is not posed properly and thus should not be judged on that as the end all be all, which is exactly what he/she is doing.

I think you need to stop stalking me and go hang out with customfig. I have no interest in your opinion to ANY matter. thank you and don't come again.

For everyone else here except you, I'm not insulting anyone, im making a point that the figure is not posed properly and thus should not be judged on that as the end all be all, which is exactly what he/she is doing.

I think you think too highly of yourself to believe that I am stalking you. Like I said, you need to chill out. Your "elitist" attitude doesn't just extend to figures, but also to forum members opinions as well.

For someone who had never seen an Enterbay Bruce Lee before it would be easy to judge this figure harshly on this one picture. Instead of the usual insults from you, why don't you try to change the posters opinion by having a discussion about it, instead of acting like a chump and "telling" them that their opinion is wrong. (eg: laughable)

Until we end up seeing a 1/6 SS Lee, the Enterbay is "the" definitive Bruce Lee 1/6 for now.

Maybe you could try to be helpful on these forums? Instead of berating the poster who's opinion you didn't like, you could try to prove him/her wrong.

That's ok, I will do it. :)

Great shot of Enterbay Bruce Lee
BruceGOD3.jpg

link to some amazing shots.

https://www.centurysendsavior.com/ENTERBAYBruceGOD.html

Last edited:
This Bruce Lee PF will not have a better head sculpt than the enterbay figures in my opinion. In fact I'm near enough guaranteeing it. Me and a friend were speaking yesterday and were doubting this would look great facial wise. I have my fingers crossed though.
When did sideshow get the license to do Bruce Lee stuff ?

Yes it is a big task for Sideshow to capture the likeness that Enterbay has. Bruce Lee is one the most recognisable people in the world and Enterbay recreated his unique likeness perfectly.

Here's hoping Sideshow can do the same.

WOW,that looks incredible,but i think a figure of bruce would be nicer,you want to explore all different poses with a Martial Arts toy.

*cough cough* Enterbay *cough*

PF ruled by Sideshow. :)

We can already see the lower part of the face and it looks exactly like Bruce.

That's not exactly enough for me lol. I've seen plenty of "looks good from this angle" company shots that don't quite pay off in the long run. We'll see in a few days. It has to be great because if it's just good or ok then why bother?

Last edited:
That's not exactly enough for me lol. I've seen plenty of "looks good from this angle" company shots that don't quite pay off in the long run. We'll see in a few days. It has to be great because if it's just good or ok then why bother?

They have allot to make up for when you see the robocop PF:lol.

Now, that shot looks better!...more like Bruce to me. As for the one I posted, it does look very funny with his pose.

It's all good Nash. You have an opinion...so does everyone. Not everyone in this world will think alike. If we did, then we would probably still be living in the stone age.

Great shot of Enterbay Bruce Lee
BruceGOD3.jpg

link to some amazing shots.

https://www.centurysendsavior.com/ENTERBAYBruceGOD.html

Now, that shot looks better!...more like Bruce to me. As for the one I posted, it does look very funny with his pose.

It's all good Nash. You have an opinion...so does everyone. Not everyone in this world will think alike. If we did, then we would probably still be living in the stone age.

I don't think that fig looks allot like bruce lee to be honest. The way of the dragon fig looks better.

so do we expect a pre-order of Bruce this week? Please...

Any pictures leak out yet? :)

Back