BRUCE LEE Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think the sculpt was that bad until I started to compare images. Its not even close.

It sold out pretty quick......I've had to go on the waiting list (boo hoo)

Who the hell is that??...:lol

harold_and_kumar_go_to_white_castle.jpg

Apparently orders are staring to be filled on Friday. I guess that means they will not be updating the face to reflect Bruce better. Sideshow played it well enough to delay me answers until it was to late to cancel my order. THANKS SIDESHOW!:mad:

Apparently orders are staring to be filled on Friday. I guess that means they will not be updating the face to reflect Bruce better. Sideshow played it well enough to delay me answers until it was to late to cancel my order. THANKS SIDESHOW!:mad:

For future reference, when a Sideshow piece reaches the pre-order stage, it's already past the point that any changes will be made to the sculpt.

For future reference, when a Sideshow piece reaches the pre-order stage, it's already past the point that any changes will be made to the sculpt.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the images posted were noted as "prototype pending approval" and Jennifer, a customer service person at Sideshow informed me that new revised images were going to be posted to the site displaying the reworked headsculpt. I guess I was duped.

Back