BRUCE LEE Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shoot i was looking forward to this i even saved a spot fo him!!! and yes first robocop, then this...out of all people why bruce lee!!! i hope cinemaquette is coming out with one

7191_press06-001.jpg

WTF!!!
:monkey2

random chinese guy?????

No I don't think so. This is probably the guy that does the QC for SS and they made a statue of him for doing such a great job.:D

Such a shame.

Well, I heard from Arnie a few weeks back. He said he'd kinda like to try a larger scale Bruce Lee again. His first was a replacement head for the Art Asylum 18" figure in 2003:

Arnie2003.jpg

Maybe he'll do one in that scale again.

Last edited:
Thank-you. I'm not trying to be a wiseguy. It just baffles me. How a piece like Aragorn, Anakin, or Indiana Jones come out perfect then two legends: Elvis Presley and Bruce Lee come out like this. It's an insult to these entertainment icons, in my opinion.

I hate to be so blunt. But, these are 2 pieces I planned on buying (Elvis and B. Lee) but, they are both disappointments and I am skipping them.

I feel the exact same way. Thanks sideshow for embarrassing a legend of his time and ours, and for letting all of us fans down.... sigh.

Maybe they figure that all asians look alike anyway. :mad:

I love the pose of this PF, very dynamic...but the headsculpt is ashamed... :monkey4

Here a picture of Sideshow / Enterbay :

7191_press09-001.jpg
w85806616.jpg

(on the top Sideshow, on the bottom Enterbay)

Enterbay win by KO, by far !
In addition, the Enterbay have the same price that this PF, so the choice is an evidence for all Bruce Lee fans :cool:

not to mention enterbay is in a much smaller scale....SS should be ashamed of themselves for this piss poor effort

My suggestions fellas, is to contact Sideshow asap and voice your concern about the Bruce Lee PF. I did so and have done so in the past. If enough complaints are placed they may do something about this injustice and avoid a major catastrophe.

My suggestions fellas, is to contact Sideshow asap and voice your concern about the Bruce Lee PF. I did so and have done so in the past. If enough complaints are placed they may do something about this injustice and avoid a major catastrophe.

I'll vote with my wallet and not buy it.

I pre-ordered one but if the headsculpt isn't improoved by the time it ships, i'm cancelling... And buy Enterbay insted, if i havnt done it before that:D

Looks like a NY bootleg except it's painted nicer. Easy pass. Sideshow saved my wallet from a big hit.

I probably wouldn't have bought this anyway, but I have to say I expected a lot better. Looks like he has a George Takei thing going on to me. It sure doesn't look like Bruce, anyway. Now, if only they'd commissioned Arnie Kim to do the sculpting....whole different ball game. :google

P1010175.jpg

I love the pose of this PF, very dynamic...but the headsculpt is ashamed... :monkey4

Here a picture of Sideshow / Enterbay :

Enterbay win by KO, by far !
In addition, the Enterbay have the same price that this PF, so the choice is an evidence for all Bruce Lee fans :cool:

Maybe my eyes are bad but other than the hair those look pretty dang close.

Where can you buy the enterbay bruce lee figures? and how much do they go for? the face sculpt looks so real!!!

there about $299. Some versions are hard to find now (or are really expensive) Enterbay has a site that explains it all... or I would try evilbay.

Last edited:
Back