Browncoats Unite!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aequitas13

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just saw this in an email from entertainment earth.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=ABROWNCOAT SMALL

Kinda spendy, but cool for any superfans who can afford it!

Serenity Malcolm Reynolds Browncoat Replica:

The officially licensed Browncoat!
Based on the coat worn by Malcolm Reynolds (Nathan Fillion) in Firefly and Serenity!
Designer quality!

As worn by the dashing Captain Mal Reynolds of the good ship Serenity (played by Nathan Fillion), this replica suede coat is going to get you into (and out of) plenty of adventures! On the other hand, it's such high quality that you may want to keep it safe and sound in your home collection. Officially licensed and available in a very limited run, this western-style duster features 100% real suede, fully-functional brass buckles, smooth leather cuffs, gunflaps at the sides, detailed stitching and a Serenity woven label. Order yours today!

That's cool but what company is doing it?

EDIT: Looks like it's a new officially licensed replica from Abbyshot, other pictures don't look as good but it doesn't look that bad--plus it's much more affordable

She's not just a girl, she's Sam, who happens to be one of my ssf bff's and an absolutely beautiful woman.

I might just get it for everyday wear. Has anyone bought stuff from them? How are the clothes? Will they hold up well against everyday wear or are they too delicate for that?

That's neat as hell. Nothing I would wear, but it would be cool to have as a collectible of some sort.

Apologies, I can only see what's in front of me :peace

Haha I was thinking the same thing until I saw an explanation.

I might just get it for everyday wear. Has anyone bought stuff from them? How are the clothes? Will they hold up well against everyday wear or are they too delicate for that?

My boyfriend has their Jenova trench, and it is excellent quality, and will hold up to everyday wear

She's not just a girl, she's Sam, who happens to be one of my ssf bff's and an absolutely beautiful woman.
wetkiss.gif

Apologies, I can only see what's in front of me :peace
You're very sweet, aren't you?
Nice to meet you. Really!
wave.gif

Thanks for that! :) Well, I guess that seals it, I'm getting one :D
And when it arrives:

watermark.gif

:lol

they're from Canada actually :p

You will have to pay duty on it, shipping souldn't be too much though

I'm a huge Firefly fan, but not sure what I'd do with the coat. Don't have a display area for something like that. :(

Wait... you've seen Sam?!?!?

Back