Bros. Productions Blade Hunter Replicant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least with Unitoyzone your credit card isn't charged until it ships instead of paying with Paypal.

This is weird though, I just got an e-mail from Store-rooms saying that my order has been packed and shipped already. Anybody else ordering from them get this? I thought this was a Jan. 2010 release?
I got the same email when I bought the bootlegged bootlegged Bros Prod Blade Runner. When I enquired a month later, when it hadn't arrived, this was their reply.

"No,
Dont worry.
Its a pre order items and it still not released at this moment, so dont worry about it.
It will be send when it availiable.
Thanks a lot

Regards
Store-rooms.com"

I think the email you got was an automatically generated email. So don't expect your Batty till January.

I got the same email when I bought the bootlegged bootlegged Bros Prod Blade Runner. When I enquired a month later, when it hadn't arrived, this was their reply.

"No,
Dont worry.
Its a pre order items and it still not released at this moment, so dont worry about it.
It will be send when it availiable.
Thanks a lot

Regards
Store-rooms.com"

I think the email you got was an automatically generated email. So don't expect your Batty till January.

january = fail!! :monkey4:monkey4

I got my Deckard from bros production yesterday. Awesome figure. In need of a new sculpt though for me. I'm debating getting this now whilst I still can. Not sure if I afford it though with all the awesome stuff coming out lately.

Wish I would have gotten the Bro Productions Deckard.

I'm SOL for that one now, huh?

keep your eyes peeled on ebay. Now and then I've seen the odd rare figure pop up and since there quite new anyway I'd say its likely for a few more to show up. I'll let you know if I see one.

I see Store-rooms still has this available. There has to be more than 100 of these, right? I would have expected it to sell-out weeks ago.

So for those that have the Deckard... is his outfit different from the old Android Hunter? Looks very similar if not identical?

I'm interested in this... but even though the sculpt looks more realistic, I don't see as much of Hauer as I do in the old Android 001 figure. But the outfit definitely looks nicer.

I don't own the Bros. Production Deckard, but just from pics, the outfit looks a lot better than the old Android Hunter figure (which I do own).

I've seen the Brother Production Deckard in person, and the cloths are definitely nicer and better quality that the Android Hunter version. But, the Brother Production Deckard box I checked didn't have the Gun. Is that normal, or is it just missing from the box I've checked? Anyway, that was the reason why I didn't buy it.

Does anyone know WHEN these Brother Production Batty's will start shipping? They are still marked as pre order everywhere I checked. I didn't find a fixed or approximate date of release.

Have you looked under his jacket, in the holster?:rolleyes:
Good point. The seller was so pimped about the figure, that he wouldn't let me touch it: "It's very rare! It's very rare!" So he did all the checking. I don't remember seeing his holster under his jacket, but there where some smaller parts in a little plastic bag under the plastic tray. I remember Deckard's wallet with the ID was in there, but, by the time I was so distracted by the missing gun, that I don't remember now what else was in the bag. So yes, it's possible that the gun & holster was under his jacket.

I have the Deckard android hunter version, but I'm missing the gun. And the shirt. And the tie. :monkey2 So for now he's somewhere in a box, filed under "project's"... .

I just saw an in-stock date of February 26th for this over at UniToyzone. I'm not sure how reliable that it, but it's the first place I've seen with an actual date.

Got an email from the shop I pre-ordered mine at stating that the factory has pushed the release date back to late March.

Back