Bros. Productions Blade Hunter Replicant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coming Out January 2010.

1-30.jpg

3-17.jpg

2-20.jpg

Last edited:
Not liking the hands, and the eyebrows are too light, but the rest looks great. Love that they gave him the tattoos.

It's weird, but I'm not seeing the Rutger likeness in the wet hair version.

I think the hair is throwing it off a little. It wasn't quite that plastered down on his face or that long. But I think the face is right.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZTzA_xesrL8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZTzA_xesrL8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Still one of the best scenes ever.

Yeah, I like the eyes a lot. And the Overcoat looks dope. And Tats!

Wonder when this is going up and where... storerooms?

Pretty cool!, i am digging the sculpts and accessories.

Ok, so what is the best place to buy this? I heard things from storerooms about not completing orders for the Blade Hunter or sending out 2 different versions of it.

I still waiting my Bros. Productions blade hunter version from abcexpress since 28th august :monkey2:monkey2.....

This will look PERFECT with my BlindVoyeur/Paul Carson Deckard custom...anyone who finds a GREAT pre-order location for this bad-boy, please post the deets here! Batty is a MUST-HAVE!!! :monkey5

This will look PERFECT with my BlindVoyeur/Paul Carson Deckard custom...anyone who finds a GREAT pre-order location for this bad-boy, please post the deets here! Batty is a MUST-HAVE!!! :monkey5

Me too, have the AH Fig and the pc head with Les now. :rock

Btw, ABC Express is starting to list these for P.O. now...

I'm waiting for storerooms... I think they'll prolly carry it.

on an unrelated note... what's the resell value on the Time Wave Zero figure?

*ah-hem*

Back