Bros. Productions Blade Hunter Replicant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is there yet a sure fire place to order this? I'd never forgive myself if I missed out on it.

Bought mine on ebay, thats about the only place these go up for sale. Was the first to buy a dirty harry from Bros and first to get it. The rest aren't even shipping for another month. If you want, take a chance and wait like kl241 but I wouldn't reccomend it, their limited to 100.

How accurate are these edition sizes? Even if they are accurate, when does it loose it's meaning. Their Hard Boiled Harry went up from 100 to 300 because the demand was great. :lol :rolleyes:

I'm just going by what it says, there Deckard didn't even come out 2 months ago and its already doubled in price. Plenty of people are comlaining about not being able to get it. If you want to wait, wait. I dont care how many there are as long as I get one.

Last edited:
What ebay seller would you recommend?

EDIT: Just bought mine from abc express. Fingers crossed on this one.

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems the way to go is to order it now.
I ordered their Evil Alive from ABC and, although a tad expensive, got it with no problems.

I'm just going by what it says, there Deckard didn't even come out 2 months ago and its already doubled in price. Plenty of people are comlaining about not being able to get it. If you want to wait, wait. I dont care how many there are as long as I get one.

I thought people were also complaining that some of the figure came with a coat that was not what was advertised -- wrong color and too short.

I thought people were also complaining that some of the figure came with a coat that was not what was advertised -- wrong color and too short.

That was an item advertised as " Brother Production - Blade Hunter Redux
Manufacturer :Dr. Figures" A bit sneaky if you ask me. Only because I got caught out. :lol Different materials, buttons missing, shirt pattern different, apart from the coat.

Maybe that's why these Batty's aren't as available, as far as finding them in the same stores the Blade Hunter was available from. It's obvious Brother Productions is circumventing the licensing issue, and it looks like Dr Figures is circumventing the manufacturing issue. Maybe this time around they're restricting the release of it. It's limited to 100, but I don't see 'sold out' anywhere, and it's been available for pre-order for a couple of weeks now.

Isn't Store-Rooms notorious for selling recasts? I purchased some of their T2 headsculpts and the product I received did not look like what was shown on their website. Maybe they are bootlegging the bootleggers.

Cotswold had the same bootlegged Blade Runner, so I think merchants are shopping around and possibly getting caught out as well. Will the best bootlegger please stand up.

Well I placed an order with Store-Rooms. It will be interesting to see if this is the same as the ones received from ABC Express or if it will be "different" like Deckard.

Damn!
I knew I should've waited...
Anyway, Store-Rooms has very nice service and they usually answer questions very promptly.

They have it on unitoyzone.com too. Any thoughts on them?

At least with Unitoyzone your credit card isn't charged until it ships instead of paying with Paypal.

This is weird though, I just got an e-mail from Store-rooms saying that my order has been packed and shipped already. Anybody else ordering from them get this? I thought this was a Jan. 2010 release?

Back