Bros. Productions Blade Hunter Replicant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty good figure. likeness seems a little off but everyone cant have the output of hot toys.

but, and i have been wondering this forever, why cant any of the big guys get an actual license for blade runner? it seems like they make a new harrison ford likeness every week so why cant one of them be dekkard? can you imagine a hot toys pris? what gives?

I think it has to do with the movie licensing...back in those days movie licensing deals weren't common, and so many people have had a hand in that movie over the years, small companies being bought by big companies, shifting around...it's a mess.

Been contemplating buying this figure for the past few weeks now, but just can't make up my mind. I dunno if by the time the item starts getting to peoples doors and a few more photos start showing up it'll be all too late. Blah at decisions.

Here's my android hunter batty with head by Lonnie and painted by me.

IMG_6277.jpg

Here's my android hunter batty with head by Lonnie and painted by me.

IMG_6277.jpg

Yeah Lonnie's head(Jim Maddox sculpt) is the best. I made one with a modified Maddox head.
Really looks the best out of all the Roy heads I've seen. Here's some close-up pictures.

Royf8.jpg

roy7c.jpg

royf2.jpg

amazing work but i still actually think i prefer the bros production sculpt

Should be any day now.

They never worked out a body like this before, especially with the tattoos, I'm guessing thats our hold up.

I'll happily wait as long as the tats look well drawn and the bodys nice and tight. The dirty harry I had was just a little loose in the legs.

Should be any day now.

They never worked out a body like this before, especially with the tattoos, I'm guessing thats our hold up.

I'll happily wait as long as the tats look well drawn and the bodys nice and tight. The dirty harry I had was just a little loose in the legs.

I'm willing to wait if they're working to get it just right. I'm just a little anxious to get it. :)

Btw, did you get the new Tim Doyle print?

No, I missed it, will snag a Glow in the dark version to match my other one at some point. Unfortunately it will likely cost me $200.

Has anyone heard anything about this? I pre-ordered with 'store-rooms' in November and paid in full. I have sent them a few emails but haven't heard anything back. Does anyone have any information on this figure? Has anyone heard anything from Store-Rooms?

Back