Bros. Productions Blade Hunter Replicant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I got a new camera (well my wife did for her birthday) and I've been playing around with it :duff

Got mine today - thanks Red Planet!

Can anyone tell me what body this uses? Seems to me you can make two complete figures with a spare body and a pair of black sneakers...

Just be carful swapping heads, heat it up with a hair dryer or your going to break it just trying to rip it off.

Aaaaaand that's exactly what I just did. The dry hair head now has a torn neck hole which I will be combing threads for tips on how to fix. On the other hand, the wet hair version fit on the neck post better than the dry one did, and he's staying there forever.

Now to figure out how to tie the shorts...

Quick shots (with quick photoshop) of the figure.

batty2.jpg

batty1.jpg

batty4.jpg

batty3.jpg

Phil said:
Can anyone tell me what body this uses? Seems to me you can make two complete figures with a spare body and a pair of black sneakers...
I used a Sideshow body (as I had a few spare ones lying around and they are slightly taller than some other makes) and BBI neck post for my black coat version. I taped a bit of padding around the middle so his trousers would fit better though.

Great pics of your Deckard and Batty figures btw. :)

Wonder if someone can "replicate" the tattoos in Illustrator and print some decals that can be applied to a different body?

Back