Bros. Productions Blade Hunter Replicant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine from a differant hong kong seller, can't remember the name, but not abc ot studio sunny. He has 1000 feedback and 100 percent positive though. He also claims this one will be limited to 100 units.

But with shipping almost as much as ABC so it doesn't matter.

i think he looks pretty good. would still like to see sideshow or hot toys take a shot at putting out some 1/6th stuff from blade runner.

i think he looks pretty good. would still like to see sideshow or hot toys take a shot at putting out some 1/6th stuff from blade runner.

Won't ever happen due to licensing issues. All we can hope for is more unlicensed releases. I'd love to see Gaff, Pris, Rachel and Leon.

He wore his trousers very high in the film.

He's making a 2019 fashion statement.

Damn. If I knew a Batty was coming, I would have bought a Deckard when it was released. Personally, I would love to have them, but both or nothing, so I may just pass altogether.

Any chance they'll re-release Deckard?
If their previous releases are any indication, it is doubtful. I was really on the fence about that one, but ended up passing since the head sculpt didn't blow me out of the water, but like I said, I would really love to have Deckard and Batty in my 1/6 scale collection. Oh, well.

Back