Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we know if this is DEFINITELY cancelled, or is it currently just delayed/still being decided on? I think that the main characters would sell better than a Psycho, so for TRU and other retailers to base the possible sales of main characters on that release isn't a wise move. The game is pretty recent and was pretty big, so I've no doubt that the main characters and Handsome Jack, as well as the BL1 supporting characters like Mordecai would all sell. They're all great, unique designs. Throw in a Claptrap variant in every wave as a back-up for the wave - like how Arkham City has a Batman variant in every wave just in case. I can't see this line pegwarming at all, tbh.

Get bl2 if you have the money. Amazing game. The campaign is a pretty good length. Don't really know the actual length because it all depends on how much you take your time on finding treasure chests and exploring. So it can take some people a long time.

It is, I can't believe I only played it for about 3 hours back when it came out. I love borderlands 2, and Borderlands is still a great game.

I'm waiting for the level cap to be increased and then I'll go back to playing.

It's somewhat boring when you go into the new DLC areas with guys being 50+ and you just get shot two or three times and your shields are down. Plus, legendary weapons don't pop up as much as they did in BL1.

I'm waiting for the level cap to be increased and then I'll go back to playing.

It's somewhat boring when you go into the new DLC areas with guys being 50+ and you just get shot two or three times and your shields are down. Plus, legendary weapons don't pop up as much as they did in BL1.

I have to agree. BL1 level cap has been raised to 61. I'd love to have BL2's at the same, or 65.

My Siren is level 43, and I'm doing the Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt DLC and I can't get passed the first segment where you've got to defend him while he's powering up the generator or whatever.

The enemies are all level 50+ and I don't stand a chance :(
I got lucky, and killed one of them, it dropped a shotgun that does 2556 x4 damage which helps a little.

I have to agree. BL1 level cap has been raised to 61. I'd love to have BL2's at the same, or 65.

My Siren is level 43, and I'm doing the Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt DLC and I can't get passed the first segment where you've got to defend him while he's powering up the generator or whatever.

The enemies are all level 50+ and I don't stand a chance :(
I got lucky, and killed one of them, it dropped a shotgun that does 2556 x4 damage which helps a little.

I'm level 50 and still it's a little tough.

I have a great shield and weapons but still I get smashed pretty quick if I'm not careful. It's just not too fun at the moment.

I'm level 50 and still it's a little tough.

I have a great shield and weapons but still I get smashed pretty quick if I'm not careful. It's just not too fun at the moment.

Gotta agree again. My health is 12,025 and my shield is only about 7600.
The way I've got my siren built(with badass rank benifits) my shield recharges in 1.5 seconds, with a VERY short recharge delay.

Super hard for me still, went back to try and finish the Captain Scarlett DLC last night(couldn't beat the final bods) and I still can't!!! :lol

There's some rumors that the new DLC, which raises the level cap will release this month.

Anybody playing this on PC? I just started after playing the xbox version and was wanting some people to coop with. Had a bad experience with someone who just looted everything last night so I prefer to play with people I can trust.

Back