Boba Fett Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame on you sideshow $7500 are you efin kidding me! I hope they end up having an army of these unsold in their warehouse and have to blow em out for 75% off
Besides something is off with the stance. I can't put my finger on it. Also for that kind of money I could hire Jermey to come to my house and stand in the doorway dressed up. Lol

I feel the same way about the pose. I don't know what it is but something just doesn't look right.....

Perhaps the pose looks abit too "sassy". Looks like I'll just be keeping mine which only cost 1/3rd of that price.

DSC_0095.jpg

Seems like a bargain compared to the $7k ticket for HIC.

I may seriously consider selling my Don Post Fett after all these years and getting this since I could probably get $7500 or more out of the DP statue.

I know I've got plenty of time to think about it because even though this has finally been announced I'm betting it will be another year before they ship.

Seems like a bargain compared to the $7k ticket for HIC.

I may seriously consider selling my Don Post Fett after all these years and getting this since I could probably get $7500 or more out of the DP statue.

I know I've got plenty of time to think about it because even though this has finally been announced I'm betting it will be another year before they ship.

Says "Expected to ship September 2014" on the order page

But, but, but the heads turns.

I don't follow this stuff too closely but this seems like a WORSE deal than the HIC. The HIC at least is a chunk of something with lights engineering, etc. This is a mannequin, with a very specific tailored gray undersuit and then a bunch of cast/molded armor pieces and detaling to go on top of that. Its very component based, seemingly easy to replace specific broken parts or customize certain parts.

What a joke of a price. They ought to call these things Sideshow Collectibles Life Savings Size.

I could buy a considerable Fett costume and a mannequin for WAY less than what they are asking lol. That price is just beyond insane. I am terrified to see what they plan on charging for Yoda.

I could buy a considerable Fett costume and a mannequin for WAY less than what they are asking lol. That price is just beyond insane. I am terrified to see what they plan on charging for Yoda.

Yep, I almost spit coffee all over my computer when I saw the Fett price.

They are making a huge mistake with these prices. If they lowered the price and upped the quantities they would make way more money in the long run. Many collectors want a pinnacle life size Star Wars figure for their collections.

As a member of the Dented Helmet and one who has built several Fett suites now I can honestly say that it is ridiculous to spend this type of money on a mass produced piece. Heck, if you know where to look I'm sure you can hunt down the actual Dented Helmet artists of SS's protype to commission. :wink1:

Come on guys just do the flex pay for only $675 a month for the next 10 months. Maybe you can sell your call and ride the bus to work form the next 10 months. Seriously what's Sideshow doing with these prices?

I've always wondered when they put up items like this for sale how many they actually sell - 25? 50? 100? Seriously, even for serious collectors, who is going to throw down $7500 (and that doesn't even include shipping which you know is at least another $200-$300, right?).

Back