Boba Fett Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like no pricing or ordering info for this was given at SDCC this past weekend. Guess we'll be waiting until next year. :(

Someone in another forum mentioned that Sideshow took down the life size Boba Fett and Darth Vader from their Coming Soon section. I hope this is still scheduled to come out.

I really hope this is what's revealed on May 1st.
2d527395_image.jpeg

. while this stuff is great to see.. its so out of my league that its not even funny.. so I really don't care for anything over 1/4 because $$$ its just not there fore me

. while this stuff is great to see.. its so out of my league that its not even funny.. so I really don't care for anything over 1/4 because $$$ its just not there fore me

I agree with MYC great to see but surely it's out of reach of the general collector... I know it is for me, so I would be hoping g the May 4th reveals are things everyone can get excited about :)

really hoping it's the new PF but I have a feeling that I will be sorely disappointed. The 1:1 looks nice, but I would never get it.

With anovos getting the license to do armored costumes, including clones, Jango, and Boba, sideshow might be in trouble with their 1:1 since the other stuff will probably cost the same and you can actually wear it

I think the ANOVOS stuff will be considerably cheaper than Sideshow's 1:1 offerings. I'm guessing since the recently announced HIC is $7k plus shipping their 1:1 Boba will be $9-10k. I'm pretty sure when ANOVOS finally unveils a Boba Fett costume it will be $2k, maybe $3k max. That's a helluva price difference so it will be interesting to see how each one looks in terms of accuracy. Then there's the eventual eFx Boba Fett ESB helmet which will probably be the "grail" piece in terms of accuracy.

If anovos" all fabric captain Kirk shirt and pants are 1200$, I have a feeling their Fett will be on the 3-4k range, which is still about as cheap as building one. I have no idea what the price will be for efx Fett, but I hope they do payment plans

Shame on you sideshow $7500 are you efin kidding me! I hope they end up having an army of these unsold in their warehouse and have to blow em out for 75% off
Besides something is off with the stance. I can't put my finger on it. Also for that kind of money I could hire Jermey to come to my house and stand in the doorway dressed up. Lol

Not sure why HIC costs almost as much as Boba. Fett has more detailing and complex materials.

How much was the original Don Post lifesize Boba? Like $3000?

This Boba rocks!:clap

But way out of my financial reach, but first purchase after my future lottery win, for sure....:pray:

But exact this Statue in Premium Format and i would be more than happy!

Back