Boba Fett Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not on a waitlist. Sideshow tweeted a few days ago they had 4 more left so I picked one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the minor changes guys are making to the neck post this thing is looking really good. I think it gets it really close to the prototype pics.

Damn, now I gotta scrounge up $8000 and a place to put this thing!

I ordered Fett yesterday and it's shipping out today. Should have it by next week sometime. I'll post pics when it arrives.

Awesome! I was gonna place my order on one but then they cancelled and I didn't really like the in hand pics that they posted in Hong Kong. If it looked like the prototype then I would have picked up one in a second.

8bad7af313c9830ab37afc19744105a3.jpg
d4d194cc5fc4c4b063a60c680d32b44a.jpg
d9b57d8459d43693b525381b4cbced78.jpg

Just came in yesterday!

Looks great!

Did you shorten the neck a bit?

Do the arms seem a tad thin? Any plans for that? Do you think it would be possible to bulk them up?

You need a HIC in there now!

I didn't do anything to the neck but I was prepared to if needed.
The arms could be bulked up if you wanted to but when you see it in person they look bigger for some reason.
Now I'm waiting for SS to re-release Vader!

If I had the space I would try to get this. Great pics Dan, you should post some collection photos, looks incredible.

Thanks! The Bruce Lee and the Terminator pieces are in the kids rooms. I'm running out of room in the basement.

Back