Boba Fett Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna say $6k, but that's how much the 1:1 Malgus costs and he's not nearly as well known as Boba so......

It's going to be very very expensive, that's for sure. Personally, I'd be okay with just the bust or helmet rather than paying 10x as much for a full body figure (that what I wish I did with C-3PO).

I don't think Sideshow has ever sold a 1:1 higher than 6k range.

So . . . I think it's reasonable that all of these lifesizes Boba, Vader, Han in Carbonite, etc will be 5500 to 6500 dollars.

OK so we saw the pics of the 1:1 Vader being able to move/pose his arms.
Will Boba Fett's arms be able move and pose?

We need poseable arms and legs in order to re-enact what everyone is obviously looking to do with this figure...

bobafett.gif

This is one of those things that make me wish I were rich.

You said it Tom. I'd love a life-sized Fett guarding his frozen Solo bounty. Would be the ultimate piece(s) in the theatre room. Guess I'll just have to settle for the 1/4 Fett and Hansicle...which is pretty rad too! :rock

You said it Tom. I'd love a life-sized Fett guarding his frozen Solo bounty. Would be the ultimate piece(s) in the theatre room. Guess I'll just have to settle for the 1/4 Fett and Hansicle...which is pretty rad too! :rock

I will post plenty of pics of the pair in my home theater room when they arrive. ;)

Vader will be on the other side of the screen as well. :clap

I will post plenty of pics of the pair in my home theater room when they arrive. ;)

Vader will be on the other side of the screen as well. :clap

So, are you going to get Vader, Fett and HIC? If so, that's probably going to be a $20k hit! :horror

So, are you going to get Vader, Fett and HIC? If so, that's probably going to be a $20k hit! :horror

Yup. All three and prepared to spend $20k. Actually going to work a deal out with a dealer.

Probably not enough room for a stormtrooper.

Back