Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, my wife and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary as well this past June. 10 years married, 14 years together.

10 years? Holy crap! Married for that many or together? My wife and I have been together for almost 11 years, married for 5. Looking forward to your Boba results.

We've been together for 12. I really don't know where the time goes. Damn that reminds me that I turn 40 in October.:slap

Well, I just did the mod. I cut the back clear plastic around the screws off behind the belly chest plate. I used a hair dryer to heat up belly chest plate and bent it into place. Pretty simple and it works great!!

As others mentioned, its like the Stormtooper chest armor mod we did a couple years back.

Thanks for all the tips guys!! :hi5:

Well, I just did the mod. I cut the back clear plastic around the screws off behind the belly chest plate. I used a hair dryer to heat up belly chest plate and bent it into place. Pretty simple and it works great!!

As others mentioned, its like the Stormtooper chest armor mod we did a couple years back.

Thanks for all the tips guys!! :hi5:

Did you just trim a little of the backing, Chris, or did you just about take the whole thing off?

i will be 44 next thursday,and i am single.what a sad day........:dunno
but i will have boba fett in the near future,so not all is lost:hi5::lol

Here you go....

DSC05891749x1000.jpg

DSC05889800x757.jpg

I also tightened the velcro on the vest when I put the back screws back in.

Here's my pic. I cut it all off, just leaving some around the river. I find it's also eliminated the concave look I was noticing with the chest armour pieces. Anyway, here's my handy work. View attachment 48746

I don't know if I'll go that far. I might just make sure that the individual armor pieces are also separate on the plastic backing rather than separating each rivet.

Here's my pic. I cut it all off, just leaving some around the river. I find it's also eliminated the concave look I was noticing with the chest armour pieces. Anyway, here's my handy work. View attachment 48746

do you think the the height of the rivets affects the fit of the vest at all? i was wondering if after removing the plastic as you did and grinding them down more and re-melting them to sit lower would be worth trying?

Back