Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That backdrop would be cool to do as translucent with backlighting so it glows like it looked in the movie.

Also, some HT leg extenders might make up some of the Boba/Vader height discrepancy, depending on the body Boba's on. Alternatively, you could also lower Vader a touch - with the stock SS Vader people would splay out or bend the Vader legs (hidden by the flared cape) to lower Vader's height a bit.

Not much sideshow parts left.

But here is my MYTHOS BOBA FETT v2 done.
It is a mix of the medi ROTJ BOBA with some SS Boba pieces and some custom accessories.
I have repainted and weathered all the medi and ss parts to blend them together better and makes them look as one single piece.

IMG_1872_zpsd3hukwws.jpg

IMG_1877_zpsxpd5lach.jpg

IMG_1873_zps3tm5qxag.jpg

IMG_1874_zpso9dypogh.jpg

IMG_1875_zpsehurn1z7.jpg

IMG_1876_zpsmr6ysmjz.jpg

very cool seb!!

I was always a big fan of your first mythos 1/6 figure. This one doesn't disappoint either! Beautiful work. Exceptional.

Is there one that you like more than the other?

This one uses the medi rotj, and the other the marmit, so very distinct portraits, both look fantastic!

Any reason why you didn't go with the eagle eyes on the bucket?

Can anyone make the flak vest for the armor? Mine have some torn side stitching and stuff. I would like to replace it, but I can't find any at toyanxiety, monkey depot, or ebay.

@Broly - You'll probably have another shot next year. Hot Toys will do a Boba Fett at some point sooner or later (probably sooner) It's not happening this year but I imagine next.

When that happens it will be parted out and you'll have a chance to replace/upgrade bits and pieces.

Thanks, Kamandi, for the suggestion. Been waiting for the announcement of 1/6 ROTJ Boba.

Not much sideshow parts left.

But here is my MYTHOS BOBA FETT v2 done.
It is a mix of the medi ROTJ BOBA with some SS Boba pieces and some custom accessories.
I have repainted and weathered all the medi and ss parts to blend them together better and makes them look as one single piece.

IMG_1872_zpsd3hukwws.jpg

Very impressive. Best custom Fett I've seen

@Broly - You'll probably have another shot next year. Hot Toys will do a Boba Fett at some point sooner or later (probably sooner) It's not happening this year but I imagine next.

When that happens it will be parted out and you'll have a chance to replace/upgrade bits and pieces.

I think a 1/6 HT Fett could be a possibility this year. Besides Leia, all the preorders are up for a ANH. So logically HT will move on to Empire & Jedi. Fett would be next most likely. I would think HT will have a few more OT preorders between now and December.

But, then again, you never know? We might know in 24hrs or so...

I think a 1/6 HT Fett could be a possibility this year. Besides Leia, all the preorders are up for a ANH. So logically HT will move on to Empire & Jedi. Fett would be next most likely. I would think HT will have a few more OT preorders between now and December.

But, then again, you never know? We might know in 24hrs or so...

....and less then 24 hrs later we know.

I tried my first repaint of the helmet and think it turned out pretty good. Its mostly sideshow parts with some medi. Its sideshow jumpsuit dyed blue, sideshow boots, gauntlets, jetpack, tools, gun, belt and pistol. Used medi helm, knees and hands. I used the medi vest and glued the sideshow armor plates and shoulder to it. So get the better looking armor plates without the boxyness of the sideshow chest.

20u3edj.jpg

ioeo0k.jpg

sfue5e.jpg

2hzk2s0.jpg

Back