Statue Blizzard Overwatch Tracer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I may get my soldier 76 statue painted - great to see it appears to be in scale with tracer.

Think I may get my soldier 76 statue painted - great to see it appears to be in scale with tracer.

https://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do/ruliweb/default/etc/1206/read?articleId=30334986&bbsId=G005&itemId=87

Someone painted him up. Check it out :)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yep, looks amazing painted - too bad I can't track down someone who has the bandwidth to do that good of a job so far :)

Any news on more overwatch merchandise or the Reaper statue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see D.Va get some love. Her posing with the mech would make for an awesome statue.

Get hyped everyone. They're going to restock tracer.

Any news on more overwatch merchandise or the Reaper statue?

I'm assuming we'll see Reaper at Blizzcon this year. Just like they did Tracer last year. Hoping the show off more than just him though. I think Widowmaker is pretty high on most people's Overwatch statues list.

I pretty much want to get statues for all the characters to go with my Tracer. Def NEED a Junkrat one though. He's my main, followed by Symmetra and Mercy, so I'd really enjoy having him right by my PC while I'm playing!

If what i'm hearing about Prime 1 getting the Blizzard License is true, i hope we get some high quality big Overwatch statues out of it! :)

If what i'm hearing about Prime 1 getting the Blizzard License is true, i hope we get some high quality big Overwatch statues out of it! :)

While I'm happy for those that want bigger statues, I think Blizzard did a great job and I hope they do more in this scale.

While I'm happy for those that want bigger statues, I think Blizzard did a great job and I hope they do more in this scale.

For sure getting a Reaper in this scale. They may announce more at Blizzcon in November.

Back