Statue Blizzard Overwatch Tracer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardly the place for it, but I just got paid today, and they sold out yesterday. if anyone is selling one for around retail, or would be interestedn in trading for a 1/6th figure let me know, I really need this piece and am livid that it sold out right before payday

Snapped a few more :)
tra1.jpg

tra3.jpg

tra2.jpg

I got my tracer ...... it is an amazing statue. I will collect the whole line as I played overwatch beta for HOURS.

They redid the face!? A bit surprised that they do change it. The new one looks better in the images posted. I have to check mine to see if ithe old face bothers me.

I didn't bother ordering a new one when they came back in stock. I have the older one and the face doesn't bother me at all. I don't think it looks nearly as bad as the pictures I've seen posted. Maybe some turned out worse than others.:dunno

There's a reddit page where owners of the original got an email saying they would get replacement parts.

Anyone know if this is going to restock again? Totally missed the boat.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Same. Just a matter time, I think I read somewhere that Blizzard plans to restock during the summer.

Please take that with a grain of salt however. If I find the direct source, i'll post it here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Same. Just a matter time, I think I read somewhere that Blizzard plans to restock during the summer.

Please take that with a grain of salt however. If I find the direct source, i'll post it here.

Sounds good anyway, thanks.

Wish they made 1/6 scale figure of those. I'd buy them all.

Want this so badly! Will they ever restock the Blizzard store? ):

Hopefully they turn the life-sized promo figures into 1/6 scale ones or something too :D

It's no longer listed on the Blizzard store ): Wish I was able to order one.

Cheers loves the cavalry will return. Tracer is pretty much the poster kid of overwatch I just can't see Blizz cutting production.

Reaper statue hopefully this summer though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back