Statue Blizzard Overwatch Tracer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this may seem a little over dramatic, but I remember when this first went up to buy like two years ago, and its been sold out ever since. I went to the heroes of the Dorm event in Seattle last year, and they had like two of these for sale with the bad head sculpt, but still sold out anyway. I've seen these go for 600$ and up on Evilbay, and now I'm in a good place in my life, and can finally afford to get this statue I've wanted for years and never expected to ever get is surreal

I actually had a similar reaction to finally receiving mine in the mail a few days ago. I have been wanting one of these status for just shy of a year. The aftermarket markup was so bad that I figured I simply would never have one of these status and bought a knock off. The official version became a "grail" for me so finally getting that shipping notice was amazing. Thankfully, this stutue doesn't disappoint and I absolutely love it. The one draw back is that it has made the wait for the others worse :lol

Back