Statue Blizzard Overwatch Tracer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shipping notice for me :(

I am glad to hear that orders are shipping though! I just hope nothing is wrong with my order.

o1tNRXZ.jpg

Thumbs up to the Blizzard shipping department!

Oh, the statue is nice too ;) Good paint!

Just stumbled across this thread. Good timing. Ordered. Originally wasn't going to because of 1/6 scale but now that it seems like they're actually working towards making more (Dare I say all of them? God I hope so.) I figured I'd jump onboard. I PO'd Reaper and Widow about a month ago and was worried I'd have to buy from a reseller.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Finally got my shipping notice! Tracer should arrive by Friday. It looks like she has been in transit for awhile so if you haven't gotten your shipping notice yet then don't worry because she may already be on her way.

I can't wait to finally have this statue! :yess:

Got my Tracer yesterday. Love the pose even more in hand. I was worried she'd feel fragile, but luckily that isn't the case here. I'll post some pics later.

Is she heavy like Reaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She definitely has some weight to her but reaper is noticeably heavier. Their bases are almost identical weight despite the lightup function on tracers. The huge difference is in the actual chatacters.

She definitely has some weight to her but reaper is noticeably heavier. Their bases are almost identical weight despite the lightup function on tracers. The huge difference is in the actual chatacters.

Speaking of the light up feature, I found it very underwhelming. Would've been better if they put the light on the opposite side of the base (where the effect is placed).

Took some pics of Tracer in the corner I put her. I had some extra effect parts that fit perfectly onto the tip of her gun.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Speaking of the light up feature, I found it very underwhelming. Would've been better if they put the light on the opposite side of the base (where the effect is placed).

I haven't even bothered to try the light up base. She's too high to use the included A.C. adaptor and I'm not sure I actually have 3 AAA's laying around. I should probably make sure the thing even lights up. Sucks to hear it's underwhelming though. Might explain why they didn't give that feature to Reaper or Widows base.

I haven't even bothered to try the light up base. She's too high to use the included A.C. adaptor and I'm not sure I actually have 3 AAA's laying around. I should probably make sure the thing even lights up. Sucks to hear it's underwhelming though. Might explain why they didn't give that feature to Reaper or Widows base.

I believe I originally thought the light would work on Tracer's blue effect part as well. But sadly it doesn't...

Back