Statue Blizzard Overwatch Tracer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracer is showing up as back in stock on the site. Her photo is still greyed out but if you click on it, you can order her. I just snagged one.

Says 27 left in stock. Oh how I wish I had money for this right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! I was just lamenting missing out on an affordable Tracer and now they're back in stock / out of stock? That's what I get for having to sleep.

What I don't get is why they would release a restock in the middle of the night without any warning. On top of that it doesn't seem like there were that many to begin with.

So is this the big restock that they were planning? Are they just going to release her in batches? Kinda confusing.

I assume they did it this way so that the people who frequent their forums and/or visit their gear site often get a chance first. hope there is another batch.

I assume they did it this way so that the people who frequent their forums and/or visit their gear site often get a chance first. hope there is another batch.

This isn't the first time they've done this. I think they did a random batch in November or December and it sold out quickly.

Just got a cancellation notice from Blizzard. :(

Hello,

Thank you for your recent Blizzard Gear Store Order. Due to an error in our system, the Tracer statue is not available for us to ship at this time. We will be cancelling order XXXXXXXX. Please check back soon for Tracer’s return to the Blizzard Gear Store. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,

Blizzard Gear Store Team

Just got a cancellation notice from Blizzard. :(

Hello,

Thank you for your recent Blizzard Gear Store Order. Due to an error in our system, the Tracer statue is not available for us to ship at this time. We will be cancelling order XXXXXXXX. Please check back soon for Tracer’s return to the Blizzard Gear Store. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,

Blizzard Gear Store Team

God damn it. XD Well we all might as well just keep checking the page like we usually do. Hopefully they get a new batch in soon!

Same thing happened to me. I'm wondering if they were informed she was going back into stock and the gear store jumped the gun and made her available.

Here we go again! Tracer currently shows up as in stock!

I am not sure, but it looks like they updated the description as well (ie, removed the info about trying to make another batch and added info about the statue itself). I successfully placed an order. Let's see if the order actually sticks this time. :pray:

Hmmm i'll place an order as well. At least last time they quickly cancelled and refunded all the orders when it was too good to be true so i'll give it another shot.

Back