[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lector

Hands are sculpted.Where he is sitting I believe fingers of both are sculpted in one peace.If arms are removable, it will be great master piece.But how do those hands work-they are just sculpted in one position, like you see.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

FIGURE-019535.jpg

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Almost forgot how disappointed I was with Tyler. He looked even better than this, but took a serious hit in production. Going forward I hope they can keep up with HT, and deliver a production piece within a reasonable degree of what's advertised. Especially for the GBs!

This one is a must buy and looks like they got my money
For all 3 statues

I'm totally sold. Dream comes true. 1/6 is the perfect size for me. Wish there ain't so many versions 'cos I will get them all!

I am sure it is figure, because they have all the little accessories that you would not put in a sculpted hand. It may be seemless, it may be something what DID made, but I am sure these are not just statues. And everybody putting all the presentation options together (like 1/4 BB Batman/Bruce by HT), but it seems to be one release (which seems to be confirmed by those exclusive official promo pictures).

Is there any to put in hand accessories except resin stick and mask?I miss it then.Really hope it's must to buy figure

But no other hands options-to keep pen etc.

I see no sense in accessories like that just laying around. Of course I may be mistaken, but it seems to make sense to be a figure.

It should be so :)Fingers crossed.
But those who have Fight Club figs-are real in hand sculpts really different from prototypes?

Slightly softer. Paintwork isn't as good. But it's still a nice product.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

6a70b425fa7ceac009668391bd7c95e3.jpg
4ccde2499452d08b29f30d62be0b1c37.jpg

Judging by these recent pics, he almost looks like he has an ab crunch and maybe ball jointed neck. Plus we didn't see this neutral pose on display, so I'm thinking he just has switch out arms and a 2nd sculpt. Would explain the different poses if the the torso, neck and legs had the standard joints. Hoping this is true with a standard and deluxe release with the gurney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back