[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway Hannibal Lector

What booth number is this?!

They're 1/6. I asked them if Lecter was happening weeks ago because they mentioned him in their press release for Basic Instinct and they denied it. They then said they would have new 1/6 at SDCC.

These look phenomenal. I guess they're experimenting with multiple static arms to solve the joints issue.

I'm still happy to have Full Metal's restraint dolly, but their's looks superb.

Eleven showed days ago a blurred pic of a Lecter headsculpt where you could read: "next project for other brand"....maybe this?

Confirmed, 1/6 scale.

SDCC-2017-Blitzway-022.jpg

SDCC-2017-Blitzway-023.jpg

Shame they seem to be 1/6 statues and not 1/6 figures.

SDCC-2017-Blitzway-024.jpg

SDCC-2017-Blitzway-025.jpg

SDCC-2017-Blitzway-026.jpg

I don't mind them being statues at all. Well I do... but it's all just s means to an end for me I won't settle for less than the best for this character and do what I have to. just need to hack them up and get the parts off of them and put them on regular bodies or add to what I already have

Man, these are awesome!I want them all even if they are not moving

To be honest I'm happy they decided to make them statues, they look really good and have a natural look that wouldn't happen with joints, might mean we have to buy other versions but I think it's worth it.

And that custom is not that bad at all :clap

I don't mind them being statues at all. Well I do... but it's all just s means to an end for me I won't settle for less than the best for this character and do what I have to. just need to hack them up and get the parts off of them and put them on regular bodies or add to what I already have

The one strapped to the dolly is fine as a statue.

But the others....statue=pass....

Would love to see your custom, could you post pics in here?

Depending on price , I am in on the dolly version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Depending on price , I am in on the dolly version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the most appealing of the 3.

The chair one would be better if he were hunched forward to mirror this moment.

book_128i.jpg

And the club attack pose would look better more like NECA's pose, also needs the blood on his face as he'd already attack Pimbry before then.

lecter_holding_cell.png

There's something almost too casual in his body posture, he doesn't look about to beat someone to death beyond the crazy gaze in his eyes.

Back