[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Just got answer from Blitzway:Hi there
Thanks for the inquiry. We will soon announce its details. Please wait a little bit more. It is an action figure. Thanks

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the inquiry. We will soon announce its details. Please wait a little bit more. It is an action figure. Thanks

Great Intel!!!! I was suspecting and hoping but now I am officially excited!

Please yet to keep this info only here in ssf members.They'll announce all soon.

You...are...a...toyyyyyyyyyy...you aren't the real Hannibal Lecter...you're, you're an action figure. You are a child's play thing.

I know a lot of " kids" who are happy about this is a toy ;)

3d0b4356591e1663bf7301fae085ed28.jpg

Excellent. I'm loving this. Thanks for the breaking news gido, well done. :clap

PS Is there any possibility of moving this back to general with the other Blitzway threads?

Since so many insisted on it, I moved this back to General. But it is a horror movie!

Roger Ebert: "But against these flaws are balanced true suspense, unblinking horror and an Anthony Hopkins performance that is likely to be referred to for many years when horror movies are discussed."

The first genre listed on Rotten Tomatoes is horror. It won an award at the Horror Hall of Fame.

If this isn't horror, then no Hitchcock movie is horror. Night of the Hunter isn't horror. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer isn't horror. I'm not sure Halloween is even horror. There is gore, at the center are victims of dangerous murderers, there is suspense and a tension born out of fear and anxiety for the wellbeing of innocents.

I don't think any of Hitchcock's movies are Horror...Psycho and the Birds come close but I still place them in the suspense/thriller genre kind of like both versions of Cape Fear...no doubt though Silence of the Lambs has definitely been placed in that genre by some writers and then not by others...my wife and I have an on-going debate about Jaws which I also do not consider to be a "Horror" movie but plenty of others certainly do...

Since so many insisted on it, I moved this back to General. But it is a horror movie!

Roger Ebert: "But against these flaws are balanced true suspense, unblinking horror and an Anthony Hopkins performance that is likely to be referred to for many years when horror movies are discussed."

The first genre listed on Rotten Tomatoes is horror. It won an award at the Horror Hall of Fame.

If this isn't horror, then no Hitchcock movie is horror. Night of the Hunter isn't horror. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer isn't horror. I'm not sure Halloween is even horror. There is gore, at the center are victims of dangerous murderers, there is suspense and a tension born out of fear and anxiety for the wellbeing of innocents.

Well, I guess it should be in the horror section then :lol

I always saw it as a thriller/drama.....but if Psycho is considered a Horror movie, then I guess films like Lambs and No Country for Old Men might be horror movies.

How much do Blitzway figures usually go for? Whatever it is, I'm anticipating this one to be much, much more...

Well as we were discussing earlier, it crosses multiple genres. So it's not JUST horror, but it is also horror. The only way I see that it isn't is if you argue a movie can only be considered horror if it isn't primarily something else. Because you can make an argument that this film is, foremost, a psychological suspense film. And something like, say, I Was a Teenage Werewolf maybe horror first and suspense film second.

How much do Blitzway figures usually go for? Whatever it is, I'm anticipating this one to be much, much more...
Recently from $220 to $250. I would guess this would be around $275-300 if it is what I think it is.

Back