[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway Hannibal Lector

I don't mind them being statues at all. Well I do... but it's all just s means to an end for me I won't settle for less than the best for this character and do what I have to. just need to hack them up and get the parts off of them and put them on regular bodies or add to what I already have
Normally I don't care at all for 1/6 scale statues, but like EF says, how much articulation could you possibly need if you want him strapped to the dolly--which is how I want him displayed anyway. Gonna have to buy this. I had the Iminime and sold him when I couldn't justify the $400 or so for the custom dolly. I made the right move in hindsight.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lector

Yeah from what I see their dolly and mask looks great. Robbie's still looks better. This is one of those characters that only the absolute best will do for me so its worth the extra spend for me.

Yeah from what I see their dolly and mask looks great. Robbie's still looks better. This is one of those characters that only the absolute best will do for me so its worth the extra spend for me.

Thanks Ray.
I agree on the dolly Lector about it being ok as a statue. The only thing that I would add is having some articulation in the neck which they may do. That way you can pose him a little. They are missing the back strap on his mask but other than that they did a good job. There are some color issues on the dolly but the structure looks good. They got his shoes right bases on the research I did.
The static pose works for the sitting figure but the nightstick one loses the tension. Very hard to capture in any sculpture.

Depending on the price, I may get one and cut off the head and feet to use.

doing the decapitations here as well and using the clothes and accessories from the white one to add to my Robbie Gurney/ cell diorama I made a few years back. I dont think Ill ever have had such glee chopping up a 250+ figure..

Never a doubt to me that Robbie will give you the best product possible. So I get your perspective here.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

But why a 1/6 statue??? Strange that Blitzway will follow their release of one of the most highly anticipated sixth scale action figure lines ever by...getting out of sixth scale action figures...

Maybe they are trying something new.

Don't like it. But I'd almost do terrible things to get my hand on that head sculpt so spending money on a statue I gotta chuck seems almost like getting off easy.

Maybe they are trying something new.

Don't like it. But I'd almost do terrible things to get my hand on that head sculpt so spending money on a statue I gotta chuck seems almost like getting off easy.

I'm with you but I don't want to have to do the work so all I can think about is that head sculpt on a figure body and how amazing that would be out of the box...

Blitzway should make the whole thing able to break down. That way you can buy it for the parts and switch it over to poseable by adding a body or keep it on the static figure. Win Win

That would be excellent!

Blitzway should make the whole thing able to break down. That way you can buy it for the parts and switch it over to poseable by adding a body or keep it on the static figure. Win Win

Even cooler would be for it to come with a body, so you have not only a figure but natural looking extensions to capture nuanced poses.

That would be a new way to break ground in 1/6

9d50a5abc6f6be5d77150944df9a49b6.jpg

442a4cfdc0475fa186c4ffcdc0f03ee1.jpg

f7bd6f32addb1ce68bc70968488b5cd5.jpg

7cba769bb2279ef10258edbdabe72a5c.jpg

65d4dba0898f8f2cb47c730ebb5e49a0.jpg

cfb5510169c2f7608fe73c3c7fb7b40b.jpg

Sculpt and paintwork on the heads and hands is nothing short of amazing.

It is possible that the arms and head/neck switch out, and that the rest of the figure is a conventional, articulated 1/6 body. Not sure if that would be the approach they would take, but there is a precedent for switching static arms out with the HT Hulk, and the Figuarts Vegeta to name a couple.

I was thinking the same thing, kara. That would be ideal as far a collecting goes.

Back