Blitzway - Cutthroat Island: Morgan Adams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a technical level, she looks good. I have no connection to the subject matter, nor have I seen it. When she's in the bargain bin she might make for a good Sparrow pairing.

It's a beautiful figure, but yes, it's baffling.

Why this? Why School of Rock? Bill & Ted at least has a cult following, so I can understand that a bit... but even that is a really old property and a 'dead franchise'.

I wonder what other random 1/6 characters we'll see. Characters from "Krull" or "Battle Beyond The Stars"? Weird 'Al' Yancovic from "UHF"? Clark Griswold? Actually, no... every character I can think of makes more sense than these! ;)

I have to wonder what their game plan is... Just buying up cheap licenses, and seeing what sticks?

Is it a sneaky studio sales pitch? "Hey, if we can make something that looks THIS good from a movie hardly anybody remembers, just think what we can do for YOUR property!"

Joking and trash-talking aside, it does look good, I have to give them credit for that! I'd be tempted to add it to my shelf and I've never even seen this movie.

Bill and Ted has been greenlit for a new movie staring both the original actors, so it's not a dead franchise, makes sense.

Bill and Ted has been greenlit for a new movie staring both the original actors, so it's not a dead franchise, makes sense.

It's still a little unclear whether it's an orange or green light. Reeves said in early July it still may not happen. It's been reported that studios are more interested in rebooting the premise with new actors than getting the old guys back.

I’d wait for this version
407f2ce9ddaf408af9d9e71e6829f73b.jpg

Exclusive variant, tough guy!

giphy.gif

It's still a little unclear whether it's an orange or green light. Reeves said in early July it still may not happen. It's been reported that studios are more interested in rebooting the premise with new actors than getting the old guys back.
More likely this day and age....also it will be a white dude and a black dude cause 2 white guys is a no no these days also lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

More likely this day and age....also it will be a white dude and a black dude cause 2 white guys is a no no these days also lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well here are the 3 top stars with the most screen time from a recent major Hollywood release....

647eca0c2ddacb91be1755a4ea6ec94d.jpeg

They look pretty white to me....they did give the fourth spot to a black guy thou.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Really shocked this is actually up for preorder. No interest but it looks like a nice release with a few decent accessories. The headsculpt is pretty spot on I think.

This is great for all the Cutthroat Island fans, wherever they might be? For everyone else, by which I mean 99.99999999% of the population its a bit of a headscratcher as to why choose such an obscure license.

Figure looks great but I despise that cringe movie and have no interest in the character. As others have said, it's baffling why this was made.

This is an awesome looking figure. Though an odd choice for sure I like seeing fresh characters being released. Keeps the hobby less boring.

Anxiously awaiting for a single person here to say they're preordering this lol. I kind of thought maybe a crappy license like this would be super cheap and would lead to a cheaper figure, but it's $265.

Maybe they are secretly working on a Quick Change figure set....

They have Murray and Davis....
42ace20c64408aed4e8439e548b579a9.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back