Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo andy.I'm sorting the living room out (change around) wifey's idea of course!! once I sort it i'll take some pics (low quality of course).
give blitzway an email steve,explain the fact you PO bruce and were under the impression a gold plaque came with PO.etc.YOU NEVER KNOW BUDDY.

Yeah I might just do that Chris. ;)

ALL STUCK IN A CORNER FOR NOW:(

Great set up Chris. :rock

it's glued steve if I remember (ahgnus)I think I spelt it correctly who used to mod things on here swapped the ETD head 1002 around with the WOTD 1003 head.
so I suppose it's possible.although the skin tone is darker on the 1008..looks like bruce has been sunbathing.front room nearly done,and I managed to put all my 1/6 bruces in 1 detolf (with the 1.1 crow bust on top. little cramped,but saved on floor space with 1 less detolf.

it's glued steve if I remember (ahgnus)I think I spelt it correctly who used to mod things on here swapped the ETD head 1002 around with the WOTD 1003 head.
so I suppose it's possible.although the skin tone is darker on the 1008..looks like bruce has been sunbathing.

Oh ok guess both the statue and sculpt would have to be repainted then, so not worth the trouble.

it was made here in the UK. by james from immortal cases.and stupidly cheap for a glasss case with an led base.unfourtunatly he only supplies to the UK.

Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up here in this thread as I can't officially start a new thread about it but Start saving up because the next Blitzway Bruce Lee will be absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Trust me!! I'm not at liberty to say any information at the moment as I've been sworn to secrecy but I have seen it and.... OH ... MY .... GOD!! 'Nuff said.

Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up here in this thread as I can't officially start a new thread about it but Start saving up because the next Blitzway Bruce Lee will be absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Trust me!! I'm not at liberty to say any information at the moment as I've been sworn to secrecy but I have seen it and.... OH ... MY .... GOD!! 'Nuff said.

This ...is just not fair.
No hints at all? Movie? Full shirtless body? Time until Blitzway announces? Anything? :D

Hehe. Nothing yet. But information is coming soon! Once I get the a-ok. I'll post something but by then I'm sure you guys will already know. ;). Just trust me mates!

Hehe. Nothing yet. But information is coming soon! Once I get the a-ok. I'll post something but by then I'm sure you guys will already know. ;). Just trust me mates!

Well I am very curious now ! :D

....not sure if this has been covered somewhere in the thread, but do you know people at Blitzway? How did you come by the info ?

great news:).if a tad teasing:( but no doubt something will turn up soon.although I'd be very surprised to see a new statue this year.i'm still thinking an ETD will be done next.

:gah: Like I said, I'd rather see a new actor done, but these guys are SO good and I love my GoD Bruce so much, that even though I'm not a hardcore Lee fan at all, I'll buy whatever statue they release.

So, yes, hurry up and tell us more, Blitzway! I'd love a 1:3 ETD piece now. :pray:

Blitzway - Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue

Blitzway-BruceLee-01.JPG

Blitzway-BruceLee-02.JPG

Blitzway-BruceLee-03.JPG

Blitzway-BruceLee-04.JPG

Blitzway-BruceLee-05.JPG

Back