Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lets hope we get a more dynamic expression/pose this time.looking forward to the future info.
great display Louis.

He is good friend's with Arnie Kim.
What he said. :)

ah right thanks, that explains it :D

...hopefully its Fist of Fury so I can ignore it and save some money.
...or even Way of the Dragon since I had Enterbay's 1/4 product for a year and so that filled that need for a while. Though a shirtless jointless one would need to be considered.

....but Enter the Dragon I won't be able to ignore, dammit!

Hopefully its shirtless, jointless and in a dynamic screaming pose of some type !

if they cant/wont do a jointless torso.maybe they could go the full arm with pop out shoulder joints?would love a 2 stick statue with torn catsuit.don't really fancy a BD face/torso.the HD1002 is more than good enough.i suppose the white top/blue pants would be the easier option...IF they go the ETD route.

hopefully its Fist of Fury so I can ignore it and save some money.
...or even Way of the Dragon since I had Enterbay's 1/4 product for a year and so that filled that need for a while.
I bet that logic goes out the window if the sculpt is ridiculously stellar :lol

I bet that logic goes out the window if the sculpt is ridiculously stellar :lol

Most likely not if its the look with shirt on ...since that's how I had the Enterbay one posed for a year.
But if its shirtless for the Norris fight with no joints (or maybe even singlet with nunchucks) then I'd have to consider :)

Most likely not if its the look with shirt on ...since that's how I had the Enterbay one posed for a year.
But if its shirtless for the Norris fight with no joints (or maybe even singlet with nunchucks) then I'd have to consider :)
I think I'm up to the point where I'm going to let the head sculpt quality dictate whether I'm interested in another Bruce Lee collectible. I thought a highly accurate head sculpt might sway your decision (say something 1.5x better than AK's WotD smiling sculpt :horror), but perhaps we're after different things. You, to add something different to your collection maybe, me, a Bruce Lee collectible that really satisfies.

Personally, I'm not trying to build a massive Bruce Lee collection, but it kinda feels like I am by default, because I'm not satisfied enough with what has been released. I'm not saying there isn't any quality products (like this Blitzway one), but I guess I'm simply saying I don't want to keep spending money on this guy :lol

I've spent loads on bruce. and pricing is I think going to put an end to that.i'm happy with blitzways GOD it's not perfect,but the best BL to date.
the next will have to be jaw dropping if I'm going to shell out more money..luckily I only collect bruce (and crow) but at £450 for the last statue..ouch.
if blitzway can make a smaller,but nice base,and shave some of the price off....maybe.we'll see.

I think I'm up to the point where I'm going to let the head sculpt quality dictate whether I'm interested in another Bruce Lee collectible. I thought a highly accurate head sculpt might sway your decision (say something 1.5x better than AK's WotD smiling sculpt :horror), but perhaps we're after different things. You, to add something different to your collection maybe, me, a Bruce Lee collectible that really satisfies.

Personally, I'm not trying to build a massive Bruce Lee collection, but it kinda feels like I am by default, because I'm not satisfied enough with what has been released. I'm not saying there isn't any quality products (like this Blitzway one), but I guess I'm simply saying I don't want to keep spending money on this guy :lol

I've always had a strong interest in fitness, physical culture and martial arts.
Body sculpt accuracy and correct muscle structure for a particular pose is just as important to me as face sculpt accuracy.

@Chris. Yeah, the next BL collectible will need to be something special for me to get excited. Budget restrictions can make one picky :lol

@SAB. Although important, the body is secondary to me. A stellar head sculpt on a "so so" body is closer to a buy for me, than a stellar body with a "so so" head sculpt. I think I'd even buy a bobblehead of BL if the head sculpt was stellar.

Like I said in a previous posting of mine. "Start saving up now!" Hehehe. TRUUST ME!! :)

Like I said in a previous posting of mine. "Start saving up now!" Hehehe. TRUUST ME!! :)
I don't really like using credit on this hobby, but if it's as good as you're implying, then I might put it on credit & think about paying it back later :lol

I dig this one the most. I think the movie scene likeness came across really well.
https://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w667/permag/Bruce Lee/Bruce_Front_zps4da22eda.jpg

I would have picked this third scale one up instead, but I personally do not like the yellow suit look.

Although I don't own this, it does look like the paint job is better or more realistic on that statue then blitzways one.

I've always had a strong interest in fitness, physical culture and martial arts.
Body sculpt accuracy and correct muscle structure for a particular pose is just as important to me as face sculpt accuracy.

U forgot to mention attire, we don't want 5 more GOD statues even if the head sculpt is better on them than this current one.

@Chris. Yeah, the next BL collectible will need to be something special for me to get excited. Budget restrictions can make one picky :lol

@SAB. Although important, the body is secondary to me. A stellar head sculpt on a "so so" body is closer to a buy for me, than a stellar body with a "so so" head sculpt. I think I'd even buy a bobblehead of BL if the head sculpt was stellar.

Shame u are not a Robocop fan that EB Robocop has a steller head sculpt on a POS body.

Stop teasing us Carlo! :cuss

the 1002 has a sweat effect on the paint.but sculpt wise I think the paint on the blitzway sculpt is as good.the arms are ok but lack a bit of vein colour,unless you look really hard.if the next blitzway is awesome.i may have to part out some 1/6 bruces to get the cash,but as I said cant see it surfacing till next year.
carlo show a teaser pic.............please

the 1002 has a sweat effect on the paint.but sculpt wise I think the paint on the blitzway sculpt is as good.the arms are ok but lack a bit of vein colour,unless you look really hard.if the next blitzway is awesome.i may have to part out some 1/6 bruces to get the cash,but as I said cant see it surfacing till next year.
carlo show a teaser pic.............please

Chris Blitzway's one looks like one color whereas that ETD statue one by EB looks like it has a blend of flesh colors. Can u confirm this?

Back