Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to be honest steve the sweat effect and muscle definition gives the ''look'' of flesh tones(dark/light),but is one colour.but if that was 1/3 all I would say is.WOW.
that's the statue I'd want.i think blitzways paint which is more natural gives it a more flat look so to speak,which suits it better.the 1001 bust minus sweat effect is closer to blitzway in finish.

to be honest steve the sweat effect and muscle definition gives the ''look'' of flesh tones(dark/light),but is one colour.

Hmm ok well I don't own it so I was only speculating that the ETD one had more than just one color. So if it is the sweat effect creating that then I guess the paint job is no better than Blitzways.

but if that was 1/3 all I would say is.WOW.
that's the statue I'd want.

I am confused so you would rather the EB ETD if it was 1/3? :huh

i think blitzways paint which is more natural gives it a more flat look so to speak,which suits it better.the 1001 bust minus sweat effect is closer to blitzway in finish.

Yeah I don't like sweat on things TBH, it never looks right IMO. Nevertheless, even if the sweat looked perfect I would still rather the statue not have sweat. I guess that is just personal preference though.

the pose on the 1002 is so iconic.and yes I'd prefer that over blitzway's if it was 1/3.and the sweat effect on it is very well done.but I understand what your saying.
but I hope the next blitzway isn't a BD ETD like the 1002.i'd prefer a mma gear bruce,or twin stick one.but IF it is ETD,then the white top/blue pants may be done.
but it could be any BL film,but I think ETD would be the choice as it's bruce's biggest.

the pose on the 1002 is so iconic.and yes I'd prefer that over blitzway's if it was 1/3.and the sweat effect on it is very well done.but I understand what your saying.

Oh I bet it is, I just prefer my figures/statues not to have sweat. I know the pose is more iconic than Blitzways but the head sculpt isn't exactly a home run though. It's not bad, just doesn't blow me away.

but I hope the next blitzway isn't a BD ETD like the 1002.i'd prefer a mma gear bruce,or twin stick one.but IF it is ETD,then the white top/blue pants may be done.
but it could be any BL film,but I think ETD would be the choice as it's bruce's biggest.

Yeah we need something from another film or at least in different attire that hasn't been done to death.

yeah the sculpt isn't perfect (but it was done about 6 yrs ago) but it still looks like bruce,unlike EB recent one.it depends on what blitzway think will sell better I suppose.of the remaining 4 films would they go for most popular (some say FOF is fans most popular)or pick a random one?

yeah the sculpt isn't perfect (but it was done about 6 yrs ago) but it still looks like bruce,unlike EB recent one.it depends on what blitzway think will sell better I suppose.of the remaining 4 films would they go for most popular (some say FOF is fans most popular)or pick a random one?

I would say for fans and not just collectors that collect everything FOF would probably be the most popular although WOD is my favorite film of Bruce's for a lot of reasons. If their target audience was all figure collectors then they would make an ETD statue, since that is Bruce's most popular film.

maybe we should start a new thread...''blitzways next bruce lee whats it going to be''. and post some ideas/pics what you'd like to see:)

I would say for fans and not just collectors that collect everything FOF would probably be the most popular although WOD is my favorite film of Bruce's for a lot of reasons. If their target audience was all figure collectors then they would make an ETD statue, since that is Bruce's most popular film.

I have heard that Fist of Fury is by far his most popular in Asia but worldwide I'd say its easily Enter the Dragon by a wide wide margin.

@SAB. Although important, the body is secondary to me. A stellar head sculpt on a "so so" body is closer to a buy for me, than a stellar body with a "so so" head sculpt. I think I'd even buy a bobblehead of BL if the head sculpt was stellar.

Well both have to be great for me to justify a purchase. I'd never buy a product with a a 'so so' head sculpt just because the body is perfect.

I have heard that Fist of Fury is by far his most popular in Asia but worldwide I'd say its easily Enter the Dragon by a wide wide margin.

I would agree with that.

Well both have to be great for me to justify a purchase. I'd never buy a product with a a 'so so' head sculpt just because the body is perfect.

Yeah neither would I, because what is the point on having something that u can't recognize as the actor? This is why I doubt I will buy that PCS Robocop, I mean the body is perfect but the head sculpt is so so.

if blitzways next sculpt is spot on.they can paint the body as per GOD.IF it's fully clothed.sculpt is more important,but the body would have to correct and not a POS.the GOD body was very good bar the paint app,but in the suit you cant see it.but a topless BL both sculpt/body would have to be perfect for my next purchase

Well, from what I know and from WHAT I HAVE SEEN. I am confident that the majority will be delighted!
I'm sure there's always going to be someone who doesn't feel the same as you can never please people 100%/100% of the time.
But with that being said, you guys will just have to wait and see!
:wink1:

All I am saying is to "be prepared" so you don't get left out! If you don't like it when it comes out then hey, you're still ahead of the game with the cash you've saved! :clap

Hey guys! The bruce blitzway without base is larger than the Batman Enterbay without the base? thank you

Hey guys! The bruce blitzway without base is larger than the Batman Enterbay without the base? thank you

EB batman is 1/4, BL is 1/3 ... so Bl should be bigger in anyway? Unless u talk about height?

Back