Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I get a new statue or figure, it's so long after everyone else that even the topics / threads die out... :impatient: :mad:
Anyways, pictures:

DPP_0086.JPG

DPP_0090.JPG

DPP_0092.JPG

More in my collection thread! :wave

Every time I get a new statue or figure, it's so long after everyone else that even the topics / threads die out... :impatient: :mad:
Anyways, pictures:

More in my collection thread! :wave

Wow man if I were a Bruce Lee fan I would be all over that statue. Hope to see more stuff from blitzway

Frankly, as curious as I am about it, I'd rather they did some other character now.

... Like... you know, Arnie's own Chris Reeve...

as a BL fan I'm looking forward to see what blitzway come up with.but as things are going I think the cost of collecting will make some people (myself inc) give up on the game.compared to other 1/3 scale statues this was priced cheap,but still a big outlay in these hard times.but I cant see the 2nd statue arriving until next year.so we shall see.

would really love to get this piece but I've already destroyed my savings... maybe by the time I save up I'll be able to decide between old and new :gah:

Hey Chris, a few weeks have now passed buddy since you finally got to grace that display case of yours with the man that is Bruce Lee...do you still think to yourself WOW!!! each time you set eyes on it? Bet it must be difficult to concentrate on anything else in the room with that display? ;)

Definitely a must have for a Lee fan.
And it's seriously imposing. People that come over are really taken aback by it. Just awesome.

it is very imposing andy and i'm really glad I got him.the more I look the more I think the paint app on the face is the best to date and puts the EB HD1008 in the shade.was it a lot of money...yes.was it worth it...yes.the only downside is I think future prices may put future BL items outta reach,due to having to reduce my workload,but if blitzway come up trumps with the next BL statue,maybe some 1/6 figures can go.but I'd give this a solid 8.5/10

And it's seriously imposing. People that come over are really taken aback by it. Just awesome.

Yea, I certainly don't doubt it...it looks amazing from everyones inhand pics...very jealous indeed! ;)

it is very imposing andy and i'm really glad I got him.the more I look the more I think the paint app on the face is the best to date and puts the EB HD1008 in the shade.was it a lot of money...yes.was it worth it...yes.the only downside is I think future prices may put future BL items outta reach,due to having to reduce my workload,but if blitzway come up trumps with the next BL statue,maybe some 1/6 figures can go.but I'd give this a solid 8.5/10

So happy that you hold it so high in your collection Chris :clap you, like a few others on here have been waiting for this guy to arrive for some time now so in this case the best certainly came to those who waited :) As a collector for the past two years, I've seen statues come and go and I have to say there have only been a handful that have really made my jaw drop and in your case it sounds like this is definitely one of those pieces.

I do hope the success of this Blitzway Bruce Lee doesn't have an impact on the pricetag for future pieces...I have my beady eye on their 1/4 scale Rocky statue :panic: :panic:

SAB I can't remember but did u get yours engraved?

it is very imposing andy and i'm really glad I got him.the more I look the more I think the paint app on the face is the best to date and puts the EB HD1008 in the shade.

IMO the paint job is not as good as the paint job on the EB HD1008. The paint job on the head sculpt of this statue just looks like one color whereas on the EB HD1008 has a bit more blush, well at least mine has.

I think the paint job has a more ''realistic'' look to it.my 1008 has blush also but overall I think the statue's face is better.although I think the 1008 has better painted arms.but opinions will differ no doubt.

I think the paint job has a more ''realistic'' look to it.my 1008 has blush also but overall I think the statue's face is better.although I think the 1008 has better painted arms.but opinions will differ no doubt.

Can u be more specific when u say the paint job has more a realistic look to it? Like what makes it look more realistic paint wise than the 1008?

Back