Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the more subtle bruising.

The problem with having the chucks/bamboo in the pose is that it recreates a very specific scene.

At that point he didn't have the footprint and wasn't really damaged much.

Dunno SAB.he had a bruise on his right temple/forehead when he first came up the stairs.and some bruising fighting dan with the nunchuks.but I see what you mean.

Dunno SAB.he had a bruise on his right temple/forehead when he first came up the stairs.and some bruising fighting dan with the nunchuks.but I see what you mean.

Did he? I don't remember bruising when he came up the stairs or had the bamboo. Been a while since I've watched but I'm sure you're right.

He definitely had some after his fight with Dan.

it was under the hairline on the right side..i'm probably being picky here.the bruise on his right cheek is pretty prominent on this though.

Other than the painted strands of hair Bruce Lee looks phenomenal. Can't wait to have this!

yeah get rid of that hair.and as dan cracked bruce on his left cheek,never understood how bruce got the bruise on his right side.(previous floors not filmed no doubt)

Last edited:
Just received email from my local shop it's not going to happen on the 15th December like normaly planned but it could be mid Februari.DAMN.
:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Just received email from my local shop it's not going to happen on the 15th December like normaly planned but it could be mid Februari.DAMN.
:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Man, this is bad news for those expecting the release to be this year. I'd like to think that with delays means the final product will be that much more amazing...so keep positive guys!

:horror:thud: getting worse week by week.

Hang in there Chris! :)

:lol

I prefer to wait for something good than have a rushed item that doesn't look good at all.

Tell me about it...I've been waiting over a year now for the release of the Sideshow Iron Man MKVII 1:1 Bust :horror at least your getting some update pics of the Bruce Lee statue. Those of us who have ordered the bust back in 2011 haven't received not even a snippet since the day we PO'd it :panic::( but like you said, I'd rather wait and have the item look killer than receive it quickly and be terrible looking! :wink1:

well rick mine is..hence kinda bored of waiting now.gold version is supposed to ship 29th nov.so where's the regular which should have shipped mid nov?

well rick mine is..hence kinda bored of waiting now.gold version is supposed to ship 29th nov.so where's the regular which should have shipped mid nov?

I find it ironic Chris that when this was first announced you were the one out of all of us that was confident that you were going to pass on it. Now your post are about how badly you want it now and wish Blitzway would hurry up! :lol

:lol.well after selling a few figures and scrimping and saving here and there to get this (even with the little niggles) I would like to see this thing arrive to experience it in hand.
my concern was the cost at first (never bought this kind of thing before)that was my first reaction.
but the size of this persuaded me to go for it..even got a custom case made.
but i'm getting really bored of waiting now (same with big boss)
I usually treat myself once a year to a ''brucey''figure after a long hard summer in work...maybe not this year.:(

:lol.well after selling a few figures and scrimping and saving here and there to get this (even with the little niggles) I would like to see this thing arrive to experience it in hand.
my concern was the cost at first (never bought this kind of thing before)that was my first reaction.
but the size of this persuaded me to go for it..even got a custom case made.but i'm getting really bored of waiting now (same with big boss)
I usually treat myself once a year to a ''brucey''figure after a long hard summer in work...maybe not this year.:(

Yea :exactly: and its gonna look sweeeeet once Brucey is inside! :yess:

but the size of this persuaded me to go for it..even got a custom case made.
but i'm getting really bored of waiting now (same with big boss)

Don't worry I understand you have spent some money and had to sell some figures to get this I can get why you want it now. It's just amazing if you could go back in time and see your self then saying you were pretty sure you passing on this, now turn into the number one person who is dieing to get this it does kind of make you laugh. :lol

Back