Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, usually they follow friend's opinion, she sees her friends liking something and start to like to not be out of the discussions. Not her fault, i see this happening everytime. Only in adult life we make our choices.

BBTS doesn't know anything. They are still paiting and get the statue ready. Nostra-SAB already predicted and i beliebe him: january.

:rotfl THAT WAS MINE up until this year.she went from princess to 1D overnight.sooo much easier with princess'y stuff.

really! :dunno to the point where she wants me to dress up as a Princess aswell :slap the things we do for our kids eh :lol:lol yep, its official, i'd do anything for my kids to make them happy...even dress up as Cinderella!! :exactly:

Is he calling me a gangster ...or is there a gangster version of me around here ? :panic:

no way i'm calling you a gangster SAB, MrChris is right, i called you Nostra-SAB because of your right prediction, that would make Nostradamus proud (or jealous) . Was not to offend you, in fact was to praise your good feeling about this release. :)

Nostradamus=future predictions=nostra-SAB.:)

no way i'm calling you a gangster SAB, MrChris is right, i called you Nostra-SAB because of your right prediction, that would make Nostradamus proud (or jealous) . Was not to offend you, in fact was to praise your good feeling about this release. :)

lulz its all good.
I'd been up for around 24 hours (seriously! ...moving house) when I saw your message and my sleep addled brain was trying to determine between vampire or mafia? :rotfl ....I settled on mafia....

Didn't even consider nostradamus :thud:

Last edited:
Ok so I just discovered this piece today thanks to a forum member that told me about it. I'm shocked I missed this. This is the best Bruce lee I've ever seen! And it's my type of scale! I just ordered it through BBTS.

I like the regular better than the gold base one. Not sure who would want to engrave their name on this statue...seems kinda...dumb.

Are their edition sizes for these? I know the gold version is limited to 100, but how about the reg?

Chris

Last edited:
Ok so I just discovered this piece today thanks to a forum member that told me about. I'm shocked I missed this. This is the best Bruce lee I've ever seen! And it's my type of scale! I just ordered it through BBTS.

I like the regular better than the gold base one. Not sure who would want to engrave their name on this statue...seems kinda...dumb.

Are their edition sizes for these? I know the gold version is limited to 100, but how about the reg?

Chris

Welcome to the thread! :D

Regular version is definitely better .... I'm getting my name engraved for novelty value. Never seen that offered before.

Welcome to the thread! :D

Regular version is definitely better .... I'm getting my name engraved for novelty value. Never seen that offered before.

That's cool

Does it have to be your name or can you engrave anything?

If I had the option I would have engraved a Bruce lee quote.

"Be water my friend"

Chris

That's cool

Does it have to be your name or can you engrave anything?
If I had the option I would have engraved a Bruce lee quote.

"Be water my friend"

Chris

I think it has the phrase 'This statue was specifically made for' above the name ....so putting a catch phrase there might be odd.

The Bruce Lee Site has a 25% Off Black Friday Sale for $175.00 and up.
Don't know if you can use it on the Gold Base Statue.
I already have one on order or I'd get it now.

the name plate has ''specially created for'' so I had
''all inspired by him'' engraved.was going to use a bruce quote,but seemed kinda odd.

Ok so I just discovered this piece today thanks to a forum member that told me about it.

Guilty as charged. :p Looks like we have a new convert to the hybrid statue concept and another regular around here. Now I just pray this piece has an ES or all hell's gonna break loose. :D

Has anyone seen the Enterbay Big Boss figure? What a horrible normal sculpt. Enterbay just can't sculpt Bruce Lee, I wish they would just let that go. However, the screaming sculpt is not too bad and better than Arnie's cartoony angry face ones.

Back